• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Just put £50 on Swansea to win at 8/13. This is either going to go well or very badly.

i started a "slow build" last night.

£5 on two south american games won me £20 which I put on Spurs which got me up to £29 and i put that on Swansea which would win me about £50.

Swansea looked to be improving as the half continued. Unlucky not to get a penalty after Michu Waa kicked in the head. Good chances, just need to make good of them.

Woohoo, that was tougher than I thought it would be but a win nonetheless. I will thank/blame a couple of pints of Thatchers for my bravery in making the bet.

thought id have a go at some antepost betting:

PSG to win league
Porto to win league
Olympiakos to win league
Bayern to win league
Dortmund to qualify from CL group
Porto to qualify from CL group
Chelsea to win the group
QPR to be promoted
Napoli to finish in the top 3
England to qualify for the World Cup
Barcelona to win league
£10 returns £405

Norwich - Chelsea
Tottenham - West Ham
Liverpool - Palace
West Brom - Arsenal
Celtic - Motherwell
Barcelona - Real Valladolid
Levante - Real Madrid
Napoli - Livorno
PSV - RKC Waalwijk
QPR - Barnsley

£10 is going to pay £222

Over 2.5 Goals Accy - 10/1
Hull v Aston Villa, Middlesbrough v Yeovil, Port Vale v Bristol City, Bury v Newport

Win Accy - 10/1
QPR, Brentford, Exeter, Cambridge

BTTS Accy - 8/1
Bournemouth vs Millwall, Burnley vs Reading, Brighton vs Notts Forest, Wycombe vs Burton

Last edited:
Novelist at 5/1 in the Arc, the ground should suit.

Liverpool, QPR, Swindon, Mansfield, Celtic and Hearts about 16/1

There's always 1 team that ****s me up, last week it was Utd that cost me 250, ****in Moyes !

Ascot

14:05 Hay Chewed
15:15 Free Wheeling
15:50 Anaconda

Redcar

15:30 Deeds Not Words

Emirates Marketing Project v Everton

Emirates Marketing Project to score 4 or more
£20 @ 6.92

Navas anytime
£10 @ 9.2

Back