• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Saudi Sportswashing Machine vs Sunderland
Cardiff vs West Ham
Tottenham vs Man Utd

3 Draws - 37/1

Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Fulham
Spurs

Treble - 11/1

Sunderland
West Ham
Man Utd

Treble - 23/1

Last edited:
04 Mar 2012 - Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Sunderland - Total Match Goals Under/Over
Over 2.5 @ 19/20
04 Mar 2012 - Fulham v Wolves - Total Match Goals Under/Over
Over 2.5 @ 7/10
04 Mar 2012 - Tottenham v Man Utd - Total Match Goals Under/Over
Over 2.5 @ 13/20
04 Mar 2012 - Real Madrid v Espanyol - Total Match Goals Under/Over
Over 2.5 @ 3/10
Stake : ?ú10.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú71.10

Was gonna stick a tenner on the draw in the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game at half-time, but thought better of it as I wasn't watching the game and therefore the run of play. I guess decisions like that will pay off eventually - might stick a score on the draw today at 9/4

Tottenham v Yanited:

?ú10 - Draw @ 9/4

?ú1 - Tottenham half-time/Man United full-time @ 20/1

?ú2 - Tottenham 2-1 @ 9/1

Last edited:
Spurs v Man Utd

Over 2.5
?ú20 @ 2.02

Over 4.5
?ú10 @ 6/1

Saha any time
?ú10 @ 4.3

Saha 2 or more
?ú3 @ 22/1

Nani any time
?ú10 @ 5.6

Missed out on this one...

aczl0k.jpg

Annoyed that I made my bets before the teams were announced, massive rookie error and will learn from that. As soon as I realised that Modric was starting on the left wing, I thought we'd lose - and that proved to be true.

Madrid v Espanyol

Over 3.5
?ú25 @ evens

Over 5.5
?ú20 @ 5.2

Callejon 2 or more
?ú5 @ 15/1

Callejon hat-trick
?ú5 @ 74/1

Got 30 on niche market here at 11/4.

You was unlucky with that, Niche was given away over a stone to the winner so done well to be so near to winning. A good prep run for the National though for a horse at a decent price and who is an Irish National winner and always up there in the Grand National.

Talking of the National, Ballabriggs had it's reappearance yesterday and wasn't too impressive. It's been about 10 years since a National winner has won another jump race after winning the National! The only horse who has won a race in those 10 years is Monty's Pass who won a 1m7f Charity flat race!

Just had another winner at Newbury so am putting on my 1st Cheltenham Ante Post as PP are doing no run no bet now

Hurricane Fly, Sprinter Sacre, Quevega, Big Bucks - ?ú50 pays ?ú466

Paddy Power could have fudged you up with that! Sacre is their money back special horse this year and they have got it right the last two years with Dunguib and Cue Card! (Obviously different race)

The other three are pretty much bankers, but I have been reading that people don't think Sacre would stay up the hill and Al Ferof would be a better bet having won at Cheltenham last year. But Sacre has been very impressive winning on the bridle so I don't know how some pundits can be against Sprinter Sacre.

Paddy Power could have fudged you up with that! Sacre is their money back special horse this year and they have got it right the last two years with Dunguib and Cue Card! (Obviously different race)

The other three are pretty much bankers, but I have been reading that people don't think Sacre would stay up the hill and Al Ferof would be a better bet having won at Cheltenham last year. But Sacre has been very impressive winning on the bridle so I don't know how some pundits can be against Sprinter Sacre.

Week today ill be getting ready to head to Cheltenham, so so excited for it all, going to be simply amazing

It's going to be quality. I just hope Kauto makes the Gold Cup, probably going to be it's last race so would be nice to say I saw Kauto's last run.

I've hade an ante-post NRNB in one the Grand Annual, the last race of the festival. Not one of the most important races, but the horse i've gone for has a good chance as long as it travels over from Ireland. The horse is:

Slieveardagh @ 10/1

It won yesterday, and it's last two races it finished second to two of the top Novices around in First Lieutenant and Bog Warrior. So based on that form, I think it must have a chance in what is always an open race (40/1 winner last year!). I haven't had major money on it, but if it's a confirmed runner and Bog Warrior and First Lieutenant run well or win earlier in the week then the price would be a lot shorter.

Marky, have you looked at Rock On Ruby for the Champ Hurdle? It's a big price, and i'm considering an e/w bet. ROR finished a neck behind Binocular on it's last run at Kempton, and when you finish that close to a horse the tables can turn quite easily. Ok ROR, is not a previous champ hurdle winner, but it has good festival form from last year finishing 2nd by a shoulder in the Neptune. I'm not saying ROR will win the Champ Hurdle, but based on it's last run with Binocular and the price difference, it does look like a potential valuable bet.

Marky, have you looked at Rock On Ruby for the Champ Hurdle? It's a big price, and i'm considering an e/w bet. ROR finished a neck behind Binocular on it's last run at Kempton, and when you finish that close to a horse the tables can turn quite easily. Ok ROR, is not a previous champ hurdle winner, but it has good festival form from last year finishing 2nd by a shoulder in the Neptune. I'm not saying ROR will win the Champ Hurdle, but based on it's last run with Binocular and the price difference, it does look like a potential valuable bet.

Was reading about that horse today, defo has ew potential thats for sure, im trying not to do toooo much reading ahead of next week, i read too much last year and ended up all confused by the time the races came around

Back