• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I've only gone for over 2.5 because I want to have a bet on Madrid later. My head says Arsenal will win this 3-1 but I hope i'm wrong.

Arsenal 3-1

?ú5 @ 19/1

Last edited:
Arsenal look like a sick animal in need of putting down. I think any good money would be spent opposing them at the moment.

fudging 'ell.. Arsenal ruin even the best placed bets, Oxlade-Chamberlain taking that vital touch which stopped the goal counting as Larsson's!

Madrid v Santander

Over 4.5
?ú20 @ 2.76

Over 6.5
?ú10 @ 7/1

Benzema hat-trick
?ú4 @ 14.5
?ú6 @ 13/1

I know nothing about boxing

Klitschko Round 1
?ú5 @ 16/1

Klitschko Round 2
?ú5 @ 13.5

Klitschko Round 3
?ú10 @ 12.5

I have previously backed Bog Warrior antepost e/w for the Arkle, RSA and Jewson Novices, only a little bit e/w as I didn't know what race they will go for.

So this is my first decent antepost bet for the festival:

Supreme Novices Hurdle:

Steps To Freedom @ 9/1

It's already a course and distance winner, hasn't run since the win at Cheltenham earlier in the season but it's having a race course gallop in Ireland this week. Some of it's form is really good, especially beating Montbazon in the bumper at Aintree during the Grand National meeting and Montbazon won a Novice Hurdle the other day.

Brentford v Carlisle

Over 3.5
?ú17 @ 3.4

Alexander any time
?ú15 @ 2.5

Madden any time
?ú10 @ 4.7

Npower League 2 Matches Swindon v Shrewsbury
Swindon @ 4/5
Npower League 1 Matches Sclamhorpe v Walsall
Sclamhorpe @ evens
Npower Championship Matches Millwall v Middlesbrough