• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Up by just over ?ú700 since the start of Saturday, got to enjoy it whilst the run lasts.

As well as a fair few failed bets, today I had

?ú10 on Boateng any time @ 10/3
?ú2 on Milan 4-0 @ 40/1

Having a bit of luck recently so have done today for Musselburgh ;

MUSSELBURGH 15:45 HANDICAP HURDLE 2m
16-02-2012 15:45
Win or E/W
Red Jade @ 5/1 (GP)
MUSSELBURGH 14:40 NOVICES HANDICAP CHASE 2m 4f
16-02-2012 14:40
Win or E/W
Red Tanber @ 5/2 (GP)
MUSSELBURGH 13:40 NOVICES HURDLE 2m 4f
16-02-2012 13:40
Win or E/W
Regal Park @ 9/4 (GP)

?ú3 a line 3 x doubles
?ú155.62
and a treble
?ú204.75

One horse bet today:

1.40 @ Kelso:

Rhymers Ha' @ 10/1 e/w

10/1 place yesterday so I am continuing today to see how long I can go on a run for. I put ?ú40 in my account so I am looking to build it up as much as possible, 2 horses today:

3.05 Meydan - Prince Dalienor @ 7/1 e/w
3.40 Clonmel - The Shoe Doctor @ 10/1 e/w

Had a dream last night that Long Run pulls up tomorrow and is out for the rest of the season. It's either a de ja vu or a load of brick, i'm pretty sure it's a load of brick but it has made me think about laying Long Run for the Gold Cup! But on what was a dream I am not that confident in doing so. Even if I am not mystic meg's younger brother and this does not happen, I still think Kauto will win the Gold Cup any way!

Long Run is not good enough to win back to back Gold Cups, only 4 horses have done so it the history of the race which was first run in 1924! Three of the horses that have won it either 2 or 3 times in a row have been special horses which are Golden Miller, Arkle and most recently Best Mate. The fourth who has won it 2 times in a row was Easter Hero in 1929 and 1930 but I haven't got a clue about that horse.

We have seen this season that Long Run is let down by his jumping too often and in my opinion he does not deserve to win back to back Gold Cups and be associated with an elite group of horse. So for me it is all about Kauto and Ruby winning their third Gold Cup.

Anyway, I will settle down now and stop polluting this thread with hazardous toxics!

Ajax v Man Utd over 3.5
Lazio v A. Madrid over 2.5
Porto v Emirates Marketing Project over 2.5

?ú10 pays ?ú115.50

To score 2 or more

Ajax
Stoke
Emirates Marketing Project

?ú10 pays ?ú201.25

Ajax v Man Utd

Over 3.5
?ú20 @ 3.2

Bulykin any time
?ú10 @ 4.6

Aissati any time
?ú5 @ 14/1

Carrick any time
?ú5 @ 13/1

Hernandez 2 or more
?ú10 @ 9.4

Have been on a bad run recently but decided to take a chance on Emirates Marketing Project over turning the 1-0 halftime scoreline. Went mad and stuck ?ú30 on them and got ?ú315 back. Not usually the type of bet id go for but given my recent luck i thought a bet had to come in soon if you can work out that kind of weird logic? Tonight was the night and i go to bed happy.

What do we think of a parlay that has a Napoli win over Fiorentina (in Florence), Spurs win, Liverpool win?

25 wins 120.

Reading v Burnley

Over 3.5
?ú20 @ 3.9

Kebe any time
?ú15 @ 4/1

Rodriguez 2 or more
?ú5 @ 21/1

Penalty taken
?ú10 @ 4.1

Reading to win with 5 or more goals in the match
?ú5 @ 9/1