• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Because neither team can afford to lose? Both teams need to win and so both will need to attack. Yakubu is back today and he's usually good for a goal. I think too that the score will be 4-2 to Blackburn. I have this feeling about that scoreline, and I definitely think goals, I wouldn't be shocked if we had three goals in the first half ot that match.

And there is three goals in the first half. My bets are going ok at the moment, need 1 more goal in that game, the Swansea game to stay how it is and Stoke to grab themselves a goal.

Blackpool v Portsmouth over 2.5
Spurs v Saudi Sportswashing Machine over 3.5
Osasuna v Barcelona over 3.5

?ú23 pays ?ú337.84

Spurs v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Over 4.5
?ú23 @ 5.8

Kranjcar any time
?ú10 @ 6.6

Saha 2 or more
?ú10 @ 9.2

Osasuna v Barcelona

Over 3.5
?ú48 @ 2.94

Lekic any time
?ú15 @ 6/1

Sanchez any time
?ú15 @ 2.58

Barcelona haven't been very good recently which concerns me.

Seems like Guardiola has written of La Liga - Mascherano, Thiago and a kid called Sergi Roberto in midfield with Xavi, Iniesta and Cesc all on the bench :-k

But Lekic has made the match a good bet already for you

Back