• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Fail! 3rd place Twente losing 1-3 to Heracles (who?) Jinx lately,think I'll stick to Barca/Madrid doubles & go large

Real Madrid Levante has the most absurd odds I've ever seen. Put 100 on Levante, and if they win, you get $3,367. Might be worth putting 25 on that for bricks and giggles...

parlay?

parlay?

parlay?

parlay?

what's happened to this place? what is this nonsense?

3/1 treble, Emirates Marketing Project only won 1 in last 5 away though, but Villa are pants, are the other two both away ???

Barca is away, but I'm not sure it really matters for them. Juventus is away. I placed it anyway, we'll just see what happens. I may throw in 25 on Levante, those odds are too comical not to.

After 3 near misses in the past week on a 6 fold, a 5 fold and a treble im going for a double tomorrow with raised stakes

Ipswich, Torquay - 6/1

After 3 near misses in the past week on a 6 fold, a 5 fold and a treble im going for a double tomorrow with raised stakes

Ipswich, Torquay - 6/1

That's the trouble with those parlays

There's always the danger that a silly red card or dodgy decision fudges you over

Put on a treble, trying to make ?ú119 profit, with the following bets from a ?ú10 stake:

Blackburn v QPR - Over 3.5 goals
Swansea v Norwich - Swansea to win
Fulham v Stoke - both teams to score

Musselburgh

14:05 Red Inca
14:35 Devotion To Duty
15:10 De Boitron
15:45 Rumble Of Thunder

Everton v Chelsea, Sunderland v Arsenal, Blackburn v QPR - All draws - ?ú5 on ?ú176.80 back.

Southampton, Leeds & Middlesborough - WIN - ?ú5 on ?ú67.40 back.

Hull, Leicester, Millwall, Leeds, Reading, Notts Forest & Ipswich - Over 1.5 goals - ?ú5 on ?ú35.10 back.

HT/FT Man Utd/Liverpool ?ú1 on ?ú46 back. Liverpool/United ?ú1 on ?ú26 back.

QPR, Bolton, Swansea - WIN - ?ú7 on ?ú83.44 back.

Over 3.5 in the blackburn game? Brave man. Got 0-0/1-0/0-1 written all over it

Because neither team can afford to lose? Both teams need to win and so both will need to attack. Yakubu is back today and he's usually good for a goal. I think too that the score will be 4-2 to Blackburn. I have this feeling about that scoreline, and I definitely think goals, I wouldn't be shocked if we had three goals in the first half ot that match.

both teams to score

Blackburn v QPR
Sunderland v Arsenal
Ipswich v Middlesbrough
Nottm Forest v Watford
Spurs v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Southampton v Burnley

?ú7 pays ?ú146.07

To win

Man Utd
Swansea
Leeds