• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Had a bloody nightmare. Had a wincast with Robben/Madrid at 33/1 thinking it was Robben to score at any time rather than first goalscorer. Betting can be cruel.

Had ?ú4 on ronaldo 2-1 @ 22/1 and then done it all on roulette on the Hills site. Should have walked away at a ton 50 but where's the fun in that?

My horses have been absolute stinkers lately! Still going though.

There is a possibility that Quevega could be beaten today as she is yet to come up against heavy ground, and the ground is near enough unraceable! I could be wrong as she is a special horse. I like the look of Berties Dream at a price, won at Cheltenham on ground that was classed as good to soft but was practically soft given the way the heavens opened on the day.

5.30:

Voler La Vedette (win) @ 9/4 - Ran so well against Big Bucks and has won on Heavy ground.
Berties Dream (e/w) @ 10/1

e/w Treble @ 1028/1:

3.40 - Nelson's Bridge @ 6/1
4.50 - Saddlers Storm @ 6/1
6.05 - The Big Boyo @ 20/1

?ú30 on over 2.5 goals in both Europa games tonight. Pays just shy of 2/1.
I was gonna go for BTTS double but followed this instead, although think the Lisbon game could be a 1-1.

Europa League Double:

Athletic Bilbao v Sporting Lisbon
Over 2.5 Goals @ 8/13

Valencia v Atletico Madrid
Over 2.5 Goals @ 4/7

?ú20 pays ?ú50.77

Score Double:

Valencia v Atletico Madrid
Valencia 2 - 1 @ 8/1

Athletic Bilbao v Sporting Lisbon
Draw 1 - 1 @ 15/2

?ú1 pays ?ú76.50

fudge it why not?

I will be amazed if it finishes 1-1. Can't see Bilbao going out even though Sporting are a decent side. If Bilbao score 1st which i think they will,Sporting will need a goal so cannot sit back and Bilbao are not the type of side to sit on a 1-0 lead. Probably should have gone over 3.5 thinking about it

I will be amazed if it finishes 1-1. Can't see Bilbao going out even though Sporting are a decent side. If Bilbao score 1st which i think they will,Sporting will need a goal so cannot sit back and Bilbao are not the type of side to sit on a 1-0 lead. Probably should have gone over 3.5 thinking about it
I might lay Bilbao if they score first as the odds will be fairly risk-free. Sporting score well away from home in Europe, so can see them trying to grab the goal they need and sit back for the rest of the game.

Valencia v Atl Madrid

Over 3.5
?ú15 @ 2.68

Soldado anytime/2 or more/hat-trick
?ú10 @ 2.18
?ú5 @ 6.6
?ú5 @ 25/1

Rami anytime
?ú5 @ 10.5

Falcao anytime
?ú10 @ 2.42

Llorente/Falcao FGS double. ?ú4 pays ?ú96.

Bilbao 3-1 + 2-2 draw in the Valencia game. ?ú3 pays just over 500.

Two 2-1 Home wins. ?ú3 pays 204

Back