• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Manager Sack Watch

Re: O/T Manager Sack Watch - Hughes Gone

No question they had unbelievable luck, but they showed they can defend and get the necessary goals. Rafa has a good record in the CL, keeping Liverpool as genuine contenders when their finances lagged behind the other main players. If they can get out of the group phase, I could see them doing quite well. They'd still need luck to win it, but they could be better than last season.

lets be honest, they had the luckiest run in the history of luck to win the trophy, it isnt happening again

if they get out of the group, given the position they are in right now, it shows their luck is still in. You are a gambling man and you know that sometimes lucky steaks just occur and can go on and on just as much as a losing streak can show no sign of ending

we shall see anyway

if they get out of the group, given the position they are in right now, it shows their luck is still in. You are a gambling man and you know that sometimes lucky steaks just occur and can go on and on just as much as a losing streak can show no sign of ending

we shall see anyway

Yep I know, but with Shaktar and Juve only needing a draw to both go through its pretty obvious whats going to happen, ta da Chelsea

I think Mourinho will be under a lot of pressure at Real Madrid if he doesn't win the league title or CL this season. I am sure Real Madrid badly want to win the CL as it has been 10 years since they last win it. That is simply too long for a club who used to dominate the European Cup/CL.

I think Mourinho will be under a lot of pressure at Real Madrid if he doesn't win the league title or CL this season. I am sure Real Madrid badly want to win the CL as it has been 10 years since they last win it. That is simply too long for a club who used to dominate the European Cup/CL.

And with Fergie hinting at retirement maybe a little flutter on the next ManU manager??

Mourinho and Guardiola to resume their rivalry in Manchester?

Roberto Di Matteo could be set for a swift return to management with struggling Southampton, according to reports.

The Swiss-born Italian was sacked by Chelsea this week just six months after lifting the Champions League and FA Cup, but could be in line for the St Mary’s job if Nigel Adkins loses his job.

Adkins is clinging on to his job following a crucial win over QPR last weekend but has to have a great run of results over the next few weeks to prove his Premier League credentials.

Saints executive chairman Nicola Cortese is a good friend of Di Matteo’s and is not prepared to put the club’s top flight status at risk – especially with the bumper TV money coming next season.

Cortese likes the idea of having a Champions League-winning boss at the helm.

Di Matteo was the man who alerted Cortese to the chance of taking over Southampton in 2009 when Alan Pardew was sacked – but according to The People that move could now happen.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2238109/Roberto-Di-Matteo-set-Southampton-job.html

Fawaz AL Hasawi @Fawaz_alhasawi

It saddens me but we have parted company with Sean O'Driscoll. A tough decision but we are determined to move our great club forward #nffc

Henning Berg has been sacked as Blackburn manager after just 10 matches in charge. Mark Hughes one of the favorites to replace him.

Henning Berg has been sacked as Blackburn manager after just 10 matches in charge. Mark Hughes one of the favorites to replace him.

Its become a shambles of a club since the W#nkys took over, not that I shed any tears, the place is a sh#thole and I'm quite happy we dont have to go there this season, despite our recent good record there

Fawaz AL Hasawi @Fawaz_alhasawi

It saddens me but we have parted company with Sean O'Driscoll. A tough decision but we are determined to move our great club forward #nffc

My Dad is a Forest fan. Not spoke to him yet but he really enjoyed watching Forest this season - good attacking football. He said they wernt quite there yet but said they wernt far off being a very good championship side if the players clicked.

My Dad is a Forest fan. Not spoke to him yet but he really enjoyed watching Forest this season - good attacking football. He said they wernt quite there yet but said they wernt far off being a very good championship side if the players clicked.

Yes a very strange decision, I got the impression they were already going in the right direction

Blackburn's own fault. I always thought Steve Keen was a cretin however to sack him when they'd had a great start to the season (top weren;t they when he went?) is just plain stupid

McLeish now favorite for the Forest job. They should add something about that to the fit & proper test. Anyone that would consider hiring him should not be allowed to run a football club.

Back