• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

that's brilliant - now we need a counter and rolling credits...let this gif go down into the annals of footbal gif history. didn't google recently try to promote the .gif as an art form?

Interesting how crucial Capoue was to that move; he must have made a third of all the passes...

Chadli looks a lot slimmer and fitter than last season.

Huh? He always looked supremely athletic to me... do you have any photo evidence?

This is him last year

Nacer-Chadli1.jpg

And this is him just hanging out at McDonalds with Huddlestone:

Nacer-Chadli-Sexy-5.jpg

Does that vine do it justice? What happened before that? Did he beat another player?

A bit more build up from about 0:52 in this clip

[video=youtube;2IY9H_8TUvY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IY9H_8TUvY[/video]

Last edited:
@SpursStatMan: Chadli has scored 3 goals from 8 shots in the PL this season, he scored just 1 from 33 shots last season.

Doing exactly what us needed of the three behind the front man. We need goals from Chadli, Eriksen and Lamela. Hopefully Lamela gets his first soon. His confidence is growing.

But Chadli really getting in the box a lot more now. Looking good

Doing exactly what us needed of the three behind the front man. We need goals from Chadli, Eriksen and Lamela. Hopefully Lamela gets his first soon. His confidence is growing.

But Chadli really getting in the box a lot more now. Looking good

Yep

He is starting to grow on me.

Always preferred impact players that could create out of nothing but am very appreciative of role players that stick to the letter of their tasks at hand

Chadli being a wing forward is there to stretch, deliver and score.....essentially a striker / forward that plays out wide but slightly narrower focus in the channels....

he is doing the above very well...and adds another target focus of height in the mix as for crosses

A very useful squad player but is currently laying claim to that starting birth on the left

Edit:- also puts a decent shift in defensively

Last edited:
Yep

He is starting to grow on me.

Always preferred impact players that could create out of nothing but am very appreciative of role players that stick to the letter of their tasks at hand

Chadli being a wing forward is there to stretch, deliver and score.....essentially a striker / forward that plays out wide but slightly narrower focus in the channels....

he is doing the above very well...and adds another target focus of height in the mix as for crosses

A very useful squad player but is currently laying claim to that starting birth on the left

Edit:- also puts a decent shift in defensively
Yeah, he is doing a good job of filling the Jay Rodriguez role in the team. I would be interested in reading a comparison between the two.

Yeah, he is doing a good job of filling the Jay Rodriguez role in the team. I would be interested in reading a comparison between the two.

Chadli is a much more technically accomplished player than Rodriguez. Rodriguez probably a more natural goalscorer, though.

Like a lot of the players we signed last summer, we're starting to see the best of Chadli this season. As in you can see why we signed him and what he can offer at this level. He was basically a more technically accomplished, physically imposing version of Dempsey.

Like a lot of the players we signed last summer, we're starting to see the best of Chadli this season. As in you can see why we signed him and what he can offer at this level. He was basically a more technically accomplished, physically imposing version of Dempsey.

Mentally though i think dempsey portrays a much stronger character and that counts for alot IMO

but i do get what you are saying

Back