• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nacer Chadli

Re: Nacer Chadli ***Official***

Normally I am the first to have a go at Chadli. Last season i thought he brought nothing to the team, especially under Sherwood. But today he was used very well, when Adebayor dropped deep he got in the box to add his height as an option. He was often open for the pass and he, Eriksen and Lamela shifted around nicely together. His first goal was a peach of a finish and his second from lamela's cross was what he was supposed to bring to the team under AVB. Good game, keep it up and I may be eating my own hat.

chadli is a striker first, midfielder second.
but its poch fluidity amongst the front 4 that makes the whole greater than the sum.

Was it his agent who kept chirping on about how he doesn't like playing the wing and prefers to be behind the striker? Well blimey, the freedom he got due to the rotating threesome behind Ade seems to have given us a whole new Chadli. Very impressive and 2 nice finishes.

the freedom he got due to the rotating threesome behind Ade seems to have given us a whole new Chadli. Very impressive and 2 nice finishes.

But that is the thing also, it was not just the three rotating behind him. It was also Ade. Hence ade getting in the cross for Chadli to score. A couple of times Eriksen made a run in behind as well. They were all rotating. It was lovely to see. Something ade brings to his game is his ability to take on a man and pick a pass at times.

But that is the thing also, it was not just the three rotating behind him. It was also Ade. Hence ade getting in the cross for Chadli to score. A couple of times Eriksen made a run in behind as well. They were all rotating. It was lovely to see. Something ade brings to his game is his ability to take on a man and pick a pass at times.

Spot on, can't wait to see what it's like in a few months after they've played a lot more games together in that system.

Poch's system is allowing these players the freedom to be what they can be AND play with structure off the ball. Wonderful.

So glad he stepped upto the plate today, another nail in the coffin of Lennon at the club I hope...

Well played Nacer Chadli

well i called him sh!te earlier this week:oops:.......im sorry Chadli, you did great today and i hope you continue in this vein =D>

So glad he stepped upto the plate today, another nail in the coffin of Lennon at the club I hope...

Well played Nacer Chadli

Mate…I hope it spurs Lennon on to continue his pre-season endeavors and improve in the same way Rose has been challenged to (and risen!)…can only be good for us...

Sir, I salute your vision...

Ha, I've just been astounded that I've had to defend him pretty much from the start. Everyone deserves a season to settle, and in a season of upheaval he was average which under the circumstances wasn't too bad. He still showed flashes of his skill, just hadn't pieced it all together. He is powerful, good in the air and technically very good on the ball so how so many could want him gone so easily I have no idea. His performance certainly didn't surprise me, and like many here I think will flourish under Poch...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Was it his agent who kept chirping on about how he doesn't like playing the wing and prefers to be behind the striker? Well blimey, the freedom he got due to the rotating threesome behind Ade seems to have given us a whole new Chadli. Very impressive and 2 nice finishes.

He certainly took his goals like a striker today

Very good game today, starting to deliver. Two goals, but that releasing pass for Rose in the buildup to 4-0 was a real beauty too.

He's a good player, and is HUGE for a "wing attack" kind of player

Don't forget Benfica

[video=youtube;_dMZnbi0gAQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dMZnbi0gAQ[/video]

[video=youtube;8AQi6eDrvm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AQi6eDrvm0[/video]

[video=youtube_share;JWOh2pPjeZQ]http://youtu.be/JWOh2pPjeZQ?t=1m48s[/video]

Every member of the Spurs XI completed a pass in the build-up to Nacer Chadli's second strike. :eek: =D>
Here's the top passers from one of the goals of the Premier League season so far:
Etienne Capoue - 14 passes
Jan Vertonghen – 10
Nabil Bentaleb - 6
Younes Kaboul – 4
Erik Lamela - 3
Danny Rose – 3
Nacer Chadli - 2
Eric Dier - 2
Emmanuel Adebayor – 2
Christian Eriksen - 1
Hugo Lloris - 1

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...PR-incredible-48-pass-move.html#ixzz3BKnHNPjz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Every member of the Spurs XI completed a pass in the build-up to Nacer Chadli's second strike. :eek: =D>
Here's the top passers from one of the goals of the Premier League season so far:
Etienne Capoue - 14 passes
Jan Vertonghen – 10
Nabil Bentaleb - 6
Younes Kaboul – 4
Erik Lamela - 3
Danny Rose – 3
Nacer Chadli - 2
Eric Dier - 2
Emmanuel Adebayor – 2
Christian Eriksen - 1
Hugo Lloris - 1

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...PR-incredible-48-pass-move.html#ixzz3BKnHNPjz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Tremendous :) And a tremendous goal!

how many goals in the history of football have involved all 11 players touching the ball at least once in the move leading to the goal ? cant be many at all.......that and 48 consecutive passes:eek: amazing

Back