• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lionel Messi

Does my head in when people say he's unproven in the premiership. He's bangin in 5 against b Leverkusen, scoring against a Madrid(who schooled Chelsea) scoring against Bilbao(who schooled united) reckon he'd just fine against teams like stoke lol. Only thing Ronaldo is better at I'd heading. Messi is better in just about everything else

Does my head in when people say he's unproven in the premiership. He's bangin in 5 against b Leverkusen, scoring against a Madrid(who schooled Chelsea) scoring against Bilbao(who schooled united) reckon he'd just fine against teams like stoke lol. Only thing Ronaldo is better at I'd heading. Messi is better in just about everything else

That should say not the best till proven in prem! Still got my beer head on from wkn lol

Ronaldo is no where near Messi IMO. Ronaldo is better than the rest but Messi is on another level.

Ronaldo is greedy and does countless step overs that are not needed. When was the last time Messi done a step over? I don't even think he does fancy tricks often. Pure dribbling and his finishing is better than Ronaldo's aswell as his contribution to the team.

I counted over 20 direct free kicks or penalties in that compilation, I thought it would be higher as that leaves a lot coming from open play.

I'll have to look at Mullers stats and compare.

He also doesn't look like a squashed bullfrog

No, but he does look like a ****.

fashioncrshorts.jpg

I counted over 20 direct free kicks or penalties in that compilation, I thought it would be higher as that leaves a lot coming from open play.

I'll have to look at Mullers stats and compare.

Apparently Muller didn't take penalties! Christ almighty.

As good as Ronaldo is, he just does not compare to Messi. You can argue who the better finisher is but in terms of an all-round game there is no comparison. You could place Messi in any attacking position in that Barca line-up and you'd still get a world class performance out of him. He is pretty much Villa (finisher), Iniesta (creator), Xavi (conductor) and Pedro (dribbler) all in one ridiculous package.

Although i must admit, as good as he is up-front, i did prefer it when he use to play out wide where he got the opportunity to breeze past 3 or 4 players making them look like complete amateurs.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic on Messi's 86 goal record: "I would get 90 goals if I were given penalties as referees give them to Barca." Oh Zlatan. :ross:

As good as Ronaldo is, he just does not compare to Messi. You can argue who the better finisher is but in terms of an all-round game there is no comparison. You could place Messi in any attacking position in that Barca line-up and you'd still get a world class performance out of him. He is pretty much Villa (finisher), Iniesta (creator), Xavi (conductor) and Pedro (dribbler) all in one ridiculous package.

Although i must admit, as good as he is up-front, i did prefer it when he use to play out wide where he got the opportunity to breeze past 3 or 4 players making them look like complete amateurs.

Thing with Messi as he gets older, I think he will start to play more central midfield (Xavi role) because he is that good that he can. I think he'd love to play there too. By that time he'd of smashed pretty much every record he can. He's already Barcas top goalscorer, he'll become Argentinas top goalscorer, he's already broken the calendar year record, I think next on his list is the all time Champions League goalscoring record. The only one I can't see him beating is the all time World Cup goalscoring record but I'd say he has another 2 World Cups in him, but it's going to be a massive achievement if he ever does beat it from here considering he's already been at 2 World Cups

Back