• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

I'm not holding out much hope for UA, cheap feel and poor quality.

That's simply not true. Most UA products are rather pricey, and their compression shirts and shorts have lasted me years without getting over-stretched (since they are form-fitting). I've never owned a kit made by them so I don't know how the quality is, but I think their products are generally well-made. With that said, I'm just hoping that there's some good news in the next week or so.

Tried to follow the leaked picture as closely as i could, and incorporated BEKO, as people insist they could be our new sponsor...

UA1.jpg

That would be excellent, except hopefully the grey bits look a little better, but I really like the look of that.

Hopefully something like that but

1) grey bits are blue (little chance of this)
2) sponsor is smaller
3) sponsor is the same colour as the logos

maybe its the collar that looks a bit too rigid ... but it resembles more a club/training polo rather than a football jersey to me

^^^^

Urrggh!

How to fudge up an iconic kit.

Looks like a white t shirt that has been subjected to a cheap, home tie dye job.

Think it's that tape some players wear on the back of their shirts and around the shoulders.

Like this taco

bayern-jan26.jpg

Barca often has horrible kits, that fudging samon pink away disaster two or so seasons ago?

UA is a good option, obviously we haven't seen them do footy kits, but they are far more of a premium training brand than Nike/Addidas/Reebok here in US.

Back