• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Beko sponsored Millwall a while back didn't they?

Turkish companies are looking to move quite heavily into these markets it seems, Turkish Airways for example have put in a lot of money into clubs like Barca and United.

There are a lot of big business there but my fear would be this one:

http://www.koc.com.tr/en-us/Corporate/Pages/Default.aspx

Ko?º Holding

Just wouldn't work would it...

looks like everything - player transfers, shirt sponsorship and sales - all seems tied to the champions league outcome.

Tried to follow the leaked picture as closely as i could, and incorporated BEKO, as people insist they could be our new sponsor...

UA1.jpg

I really like collars on shirts - so that would be ok. Bu not sure of the silver bit - maybe it should be navy?

I dont like the blue piping - should be white.

I'm no photoshop wiz by any stretch so I knocked this up in MS Paint just to see what the sponser would look like on all 3 shirts... If BEKO is to be our sponser that is

389337_10150970513151282_599761281_12298139_2057563145_n.jpg

Ah.... the new kit thread... after all the doom and gloom of the weekend, THIS is the one thing keeping me sane!

Any more teaser pics from UA yet???

Aw fudge it, just gimme summit PLAIN AND SIMPLE, THAT'S ALL I ASK! ...and fudge off with all your modern American brick!

Home; White Shirt/Navy Shorts & Socks
Away; Navy Shirt/White Shorts & Socks
3rd; 'Comedy' colour of choice; all Yellow or Sky Blue
Europe; ALL WHITE!

There, done! When's the launch date?

Last edited:
Yeah id say the shaded area is to represent netted material. Ive noticed the same shaded parts on the mini kit for last season in my car. So id say its another plain white affair with possible small navy blue detailing and piping?

Tried to follow the leaked picture as closely as i could, and incorporated BEKO, as people insist they could be our new sponsor...

UA1.jpg
This is blatantly the womans top.... i can still see the make up mark on the front of the collar...

Unless Miele is the name of a woman you just bought on the internet then this was not a good deal.

Believe me its a good deal.
10 year parts and labour warranty a nice sweetner too. (up from 5 years)

Miele is the only brand that constantly gets high marks. German technology, the only thing that bad is the door only opens from the left.

Which, basically endorses it on every price level too.

Always been a supporter of Hotpoint since parents always had them, but IMO its gone bad, the last two haven't lasted 5 years combined.

With a baby on the way, we went that little extra this time.

Last edited:
Back