• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

We can always mix and match shorts. The 'Away' shorts with the Home shirt will work for prem games.

Not sure about those grey / light blue patches on the home shirt. Otherwise not bad. Been years since i've purchased the actual kit shirt, but reckon my Thompson one's up for renewal if UA do a decent job.

Kit manufacturer and sponsor combined? If so we probably get more, right?

Puma was ?ú5m a year and Autonomy/Investec came to about ?ú13m a year I think, so less than half of Liverpool's(although next season will be more like ?ú25m for kit and sponsor)

Can I be the first to say, I like ALL those UA kits?

I thank-you. I'm here all week.

That bit in Beowulf & Grendel, where he stands on the edge of the escarpment, beating himself on the forehead with a rock the size of a half a leg of lamb? That's me now.

This is like groundhog day or something (same brick every year) ..

Seriously, has there been any kit you fudgers have liked in the last 10 years? if not, ever heard the statement "everyone in the world is crazy but me"

Not going to make a judegment call on some half assed image, unless it's truely dreadful I probably will buy one kit this year.

56498935796017401721577.jpg

Where is this taken from?

Not sure about those grey / light blue patches on the home shirt. Otherwise not bad. Been years since i've purchased the actual kit shirt, but reckon my Thompson one's up for renewal if UA do a decent job.

I've got a feeling that's just a quirk of the graphic... more likely to represent some sort of white 'mesh/breathable' panels down the side... not that I know fudge all about kit design!

I've got a feeling that's just a quirk of the graphic... more likely to represent some sort of white 'mesh/breathable' panels down the side... not that I know fudge all about kit design!

Id go with that theory too... As Billyiddo said, theyll probably look the bollox in the flesh. I quite like all 3 to be honest although not sure when we'll use the 3rd kit tho? Should have gone for a different colour scheme such as yellow and navy? But we'll see what the shirts look like in the flesh

They remind me a bit of the training kits from last year (with collars though).. I always buy the training tops as I think they are usually better than the actual kits, but these look lovely.

O/T: Spurs kit sizes

I was waiting all year for the 3rd kit to go on sale this year so I could buy a discounted long-sleeve one, and the moment I realised that it was now on sale they had sold out in my size!

They still have XL ones available; can anyone tell me how big these are? I'm 6'2 but slim and I generally like slim-fitting t-shirts and shirts. I normally get medium or large... are the XL replica kits huge and baggy? I don't live in London so don't really have the chance at the moment to go in and try one on.

Any help would be appreciated!

P.S. I also want to get [King 26] on the back; how much does this cost these days? They charge an extra ?ú15 on the Spurs website; is that about normal?

P.P.S. I was thinking of just buying it online and then returning it if it was too big, but you can only get an exchange or store credit. Does anyone know if you can use this credit for matches? Or is it only for stuff from the shop?

I was waiting all year for the 3rd kit to go on sale this year so I could buy a discounted long-sleeve one, and the moment I realised that it was now on sale they had sold out in my size!

They still have XL ones available; can anyone tell me how big these are? I'm 6'2 but slim and I generally like slim-fitting t-shirts and shirts. I normally get medium or large... are the XL replica kits huge and baggy? I don't live in London so don't really have the chance at the moment to go in and try one on.

Any help would be appreciated!

P.S. I also want to get [King 26] on the back; how much does this cost these days? They charge an extra ?ú15 on the Spurs website; is that about normal?

P.P.S. I was thinking of just buying it online and then returning it if it was too big, but you can only get an exchange or store credit. Does anyone know if you can use this credit for matches? Or is it only for stuff from the shop?

It may be worth just giving the club shop a right, or getting someone to go down there for you if you can. I think they might have named shirts already printed and for sale.
Also worth finding out prices for cup (Investec) and league (Aurasma) shirts, as there are different prices for these.... RRP of Cup shirts is more, but I notice in sales its different.

I've seen my local SportsDirect have a lot of Spurs shirts heavily reduced, including some without logos so worth a look if there is one near you. Was visiting the north last year and saw Spurs shirts on sale up there for the first time, as well as in Exeter, so you might find that worth a go. Actually, even if they DONT have Spurs but sell other Puma tops then you can try them on to get an idea of size.

whats all this talk about Beko being our new sponsor

beko.jpg

at least they are blue, and the club will have a supply of fridge freezers to keep the lasagnes in tip top shape

Back