• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Not sure if mentioned but some of the kit designs from UA

33upc1f.jpg
fuq1qh.jpg

scwcd3.jpg
dxjxpy.jpg

5mins 10s into this clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIzhexoJKJs

But makes no sense considering both Autonomy and Investec were only 2yr deals then we should be due a new sponsership?? Unless i missed them announce a contract renewal/extension??

The Purple and Navy away kit... Pony. 95? 96? Not sure but it was my first "real" spurs kit i got for my birthday (used to get the market ones where u sew on your own badge before that lol)

Yeah that's what I thought, Hewlitt Packard. Ex-girlfriends brother bought that for me in a sale once, good lad!

125 year anniversary?

Would say that was more half n half rather than striped (which is what this black/silver kit looks like) altho i guess technically its striped... 2 stripes?

Our home kit in the 80's had striped watermark too... Does that count?

That's not a football shirt, it's a fudging test-card. All it needs is some obese kid's grinning face and a clown puppet (or whatever the hell it was) in the middle in place of Autonomy's branding daub.

Last edited:
We had Navy socks from 1882 right up till 1967!! (not including the all white Euro kits) i prefer navy socks personally. We aint had them since the Adidas kits

That's not a football shirt, it's a fudging test-card. All it needs is some obese kid's grinning face and a clown puppet (or whatever the hell it was) in the middle in place of Autonomy's branding daub.

Greg will come in his pants

If those 3 kits are genuine, what happens when we play Saudi Sportswashing Machine away? The colours are all too similar to the Saudi Sportswashing Machine home kit.

Back