• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jake Livermore

Re: Selling/loaning Jake Livermore

so because he thinks spurs are the best team in the world he warrants a place in the squad? by that logic, i should be on the bench against stoke then.

Bumped because it looks like he might be off on loan.

I think that this is a good move for him and us. I still doubt that he will ever be good enough to be more than a squad player for us but the only way we will find out is if he gets games.

I hope he went to Fulham but looks unlikely seeing they're close to Boateng - hopefully he'll get plenty of games under Arry

QPR are pretty well stocked in CM. At least with players as good as or better than Livermore.

Doubt he'd be loaning a player if he didn't rate him good enough to be useful witihin his team?

Redknapp signing a player just for the sake of it? Never heard such a thing before in my life. :-"

Livermore - Palacios - Taarabt midfield 3 by the end of the month :)

Bumped because it looks like he might be off on loan.

I think that this is a good move for him and us. I still doubt that he will ever be good enough to be more than a squad player for us but the only way we will find out is if he gets games.

Shame he is going to Redknap really, another manager might have seen something different in him and played him in a different role, when he first came on the scene I thought he was a box to box player who got forward really well but under Redknap that seemed to dissapear from his game.

HR - 'I like Jake (Livermore), but at the moment I've not done anything. He's a good player.' #QPR

I thought i'd bump up this thread. Jake Livermore has been getting a lot of abuse here; let's discuss this in more detail.

Would be helpful to have any gifs, stats or other graphics to illustrate any points.

Prsonally, some of the criticism seems unfair; e.g. against Liverpool from what I saw in the second half he was solid and certainly not at fault for the 2 second half goals, but yet he got blasted.

He seems to me to be a steady footballeer who keeps things simple. He often actually infuriates e less than Parker and his pirouettes, but perhaps I'm not watching closely.

So enlighten me:p

Ta

And as I said on the previous page he completed 56 of 60 passes against Inter Milan away so he did keep it simple and no he didn't keep fudging it up.

I think Jake is doing more than OK. He is a squad player.

Last edited:
The main problem is playing alongside the same type of player. Every football fan will tell you that technically Parker and Jake are not the best footballers. And in a Spurs side, a club with traditions in great attacking football, that will always be scrutinised. Particularly when the memories of Modric are so fresh.

The partnership of Mousa and Sandro had a different powerful dynamic, but both decent technical footballers, and both levels higher than Scotty and Jake. Pairing Jake with a technically superior player works. He's not a bad player by any stretch but alongside Parker it is horrible to watch

He's never had a girlfriend apparently - not surprising really, seeing that he doesn't know how to make a pass.

Back