• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

It Evens Itself Out Over A Season - The Ref's A ****

Who is the worst recent Premier League referee?

• Howard "Red" Webb

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Chris "What a Foy" Foy

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Mark "Emotional" Clattenburg

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Mike "Give us a Clue" Dean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uriah "Two Tickets to the UR Show" Rennie

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Mike "Beachball" Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A.N.Other

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Any idea on ref for saturday ???

Tried to find who the ref for saturday is going to be but cant find it anywhere, it mustve been decided by now ??

Anybody

He is poor. Demonstrated that well enough against Man Utd to my mind which was always going to happen. Had a spat with Fergie that lasted a year or so, gets brought back for his first game with United in an away game to test the water and comes up trumps by disallowing our goal thus helping United to the valuable win they need.

I expected us to lose Saturday anyway but this certainly will assist with the capitulation.

other than webb or foy it couldn't anyone worse. we certainly won't be getting a dodgy decision in our favour, that's for sure

He is poor. Demonstrated that well enough against Man Utd to my mind which was always going to happen. Had a spat with Fergie that lasted a year or so, gets brought back for his first game with United in an away game to test the water and comes up trumps by disallowing our goal thus helping United to the valuable win they need.

I expected us to lose Saturday anyway but this certainly will assist with the capitulation.

This, he is always a total homer of a ref...

chris foy

I just got asked to leave my local because of my language today, so as not to offend crawley and the lads can some of you other guys do the honours on here.

He did all he could not to make big decisions today, lucky no-one got a nasty injury. Sandro should have walked but seconds before that tackle clattermole had just fouled him, unpunished.

Oh and thanks for ignoring another handball penalty.

Most refs I give the benefit of the doubt, but with this clown I do not know why he was given another tottenham game in his life, let alone this season. If any of us were as bad at our job we would be sacked and lose our licences.

I dont think he was THAT bad but I do think he is a ****.

I do also think we should have got a penalty BUT to be honest we were so fudgein brick that I cant blame foy for anything.

He likes to "play on" rather than blowing for fouls

Which means players get away with fouls... so someone retaliates and someone thinks ooh this is fun, let me get in on the act

Before you know it studs are flying, 2 footed lunges are flying in...

Then someone marginally obstructs someone and a yellow card is shown

Foy has no idea what is a dangerous challenge, or what is a cynical challenge

He is a fool

And a cun.t

Back