• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

iPhone 5 - to be announced today

Jeez.

When I was a kid it was "my dad's bigger than your dad".

It's come to this. :rolleyes:

Well, I don't care about the size of your dad in comparison to mine.

But I know that if you don't get an iphone 5 at the same time as I do, then I will have a better phone than you. :)

It doesn't take that woman from murder she wrote to figure out that most smartphones copied the iPhone in terms of looks and in the way the apps are laid out.

Some of you in this thread (on both sides of the apple/everyone else divide) need to take a step back and ask yourself why you care so much.

The Iphone 5 is just a phone.
The Samsung Galaxy III is just a phone.
Everything else is just a phone

Some of you in this thread (on both sides of the apple/everyone else divide) need to take a step back and ask yourself why you care so much.

Chip Hazard?

Yeah but you could say that about everything... i.e why do you care that people care ?

Truth is I doubt anyone really cares that much in the thread. But people come on here in their spare time with nothing else to do so just chip in with an opinion.

I always post in the phone threads, normally in support of the iphone against ridiculous claims from the haters. But the truth is I dont really care at all, I'll buy whatever phone I want and when I log off of here I doubt I'll think about iphone v other phones debate.

PS The iphone 5 is just a phone - that happens to be much better than anything else around. Fact. No wait, I mean FACT (has to be in capitals).

Then you definitely dont have a phone anywhere near as good as an iphone. Can you afford one ? Maybe a bit of jealousy in your posts ?

If I was due for an upgrade now, I'd have the Samsung Galaxy S III LTE the day it comes out, though unfortunately I'm only halfway through my contract, so I'm with my Nexus S for another year, which has nearly-as-good software as the S3.

The iPhone 5's definitely better than my phone, but if I was jealous of the iPhone, I wouldn't be bigging up the Galaxy S3 so much, would I?

already people queuing outside some stores in the USand 2m pre-orders in the first 24 hours

whether an iphone owner or not, surely we can all be in agreement that these people are some of lifes biggest losers! the things not even out until friday

whether an iphone owner or not, surely we can all be in agreement that these people are some of lifes biggest losers! the things not even out until friday

I've lined up for products but only ever the day of, never more than a couple of hours in advance. Seems crazy to do it.

I have lined overnight for tickets, but that's more justified to me as there is a limited amount. You'll be able to get an iPhone within a few weeks at least.

Yeah but you could say that about everything... i.e why do you care that people care ?

Truth is I doubt anyone really cares that much in the thread. But people come on here in their spare time with nothing else to do so just chip in with an opinion.

I always post in the phone threads, normally in support of the iphone against ridiculous claims from the haters. But the truth is I dont really care at all, I'll buy whatever phone I want and when I log off of here I doubt I'll think about iphone v other phones debate.

PS The iphone 5 is just a phone - that happens to be much better than anything else around. Fact. No wait, I mean FACT (has to be in capitals).

Funny that.
I never log off on here

If i had an upgrade, maybe.Otherwise not enough to excite me beyond what my iphone 4s does. and i am known in this house as an (ahem) early adopter!

What's the best thing about the iPhone 5 (if you live on Merseyside)?

P0046.png

где купить же&

купить детские босоножки на каблуке кроссовки рибок изи тон купить обувь соломон интернет магазин купить ботильоны на танкетке кеды купить дешево угги китай купить обувь superfit купить сапоги janita ботфорты чулки купить обувь burana в санкт петербурге купить кроссовки supra jimmy choo туфли купить вязаные сапоги на лето купить ботинки marc купить лучший интернет магазин спортивной обуви

guess обувь женская кроссовки new balance где купить кроссовки mizuno купить интернет магазин обуви в калининграде купить валенки по интернету купить ботильоны louboutin куплю хромовые сапоги магазин обуви ecco обувь lee cooper купить сувенирные валенки

обувь svetski каталог кроссовки мужские купить недорого купить обувь sperry купить брендовые кроссовки обувь betsy отзывы купить резиновые сапоги капика купить туфли prada сапато обувь отзывы детские кроссовки купить купить босоножки на платформе

обувь ecco 2013 купить кеды найк высокие купить музыкальные кроссовки ботинки на колесах купить детской обуви фирменной интернет магазин обувь liska купить купить ботинки оксфорды кирзовые сапоги купить ботфорты чулки интернет магазин обувь burana в санкт петербурге

купить обувь bambino угги вязаные купить где купить детские тапочки joma кроссовки купить купить мужские коричневые туфли

Re: где купить же&

купить детские босоножки на каблуке кроссовки рибок изи тон купить обувь соломон интернет магазин купить ботильоны на танкетке кеды купить дешево угги китай купить обувь superfit купить сапоги janita ботфорты чулки купить обувь burana в санкт петербурге купить кроссовки supra jimmy choo туфли купить вязаные сапоги на лето купить ботинки marc купить лучший интернет магазин спортивной обуви

guess обувь женская кроссовки new balance где купить кроссовки mizuno купить интернет магазин обуви в калининграде купить валенки по интернету купить ботильоны louboutin куплю хромовые сапоги магазин обуви ecco обувь lee cooper купить сувенирные валенки

обувь svetski каталог кроссовки мужские купить недорого купить обувь sperry купить брендовые кроссовки обувь betsy отзывы купить резиновые сапоги капика купить туфли prada сапато обувь отзывы детские кроссовки купить купить босоножки на платформе

обувь ecco 2013 купить кеды найк высокие купить музыкальные кроссовки ботинки на колесах купить детской обуви фирменной интернет магазин обувь liska купить купить ботинки оксфорды кирзовые сапоги купить ботфорты чулки интернет магазин обувь burana в санкт петербурге

купить обувь bambino угги вязаные купить где купить детские тапочки joma кроссовки купить купить мужские коричневые туфли

I don't want your Russian shoes.

If I was due for an upgrade now, I'd have the Samsung Galaxy S III LTE the day it comes out, though unfortunately I'm only halfway through my contract, so I'm with my Nexus S for another year, which has nearly-as-good software as the S3.

The iPhone 5's definitely better than my phone, but if I was jealous of the iPhone, I wouldn't be bigging up the Galaxy S3 so much, would I?

Same phone as me, what do you reckon of it? Been very impressed, seems to do everything the galaxies do but isn't the size of a bay window. Only niggle is after 19 months the battery is effectively non existant

Re: где купить же&

this.

Back