• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I want Poch back

I read your post as saying we got injuries because we didn't plan/rotate enough. Apologies if I misread your post.

I definitely agree that the injuries we've had has severely limited us at a difficult time.
I think it works both ways
He was starting to rotate but injuries kicked that plan right in the balls
Then it meant it was almost impossible in some positions

The wet dream of pochettino coming back and somehow working a miracle with this bunch is so so boring. We need a few windows to clear some deadwood and progress. While we are at out keys gets walker, Rose and dembele in the team.

Under Conte we are progressing even if the football at times lacks.

Seme of his previous sides had quality and played to win ... they were hard to beat and played good football.

I think Conte is doing a fantastic job.

I’m looking at Poch for after Conte inevitably leaves though, its not a wet dream expecting a miracle, just a comfy pair of slippers, we can all give up then and just be nice to each other with zero expectation.

We’ve had some of the best managers and players in football over the last 10 years, and still Spurs’d it up.

I think Conte is doing a fantastic job.

I’m looking at Poch for after Conte inevitably leaves though, its not a wet dream expecting a miracle, just a comfy pair of slippers, we can all give up then and just be nice to each other with zero expectation.

We’ve had some of the best managers and players in football over the last 10 years, and still Spurs’d it up.

That's an incredible rewriting of Pochettinos time if you're suggesting we were a nice team that and had no expectations.

b0c2232fe899c8d3d0d829b6a98036b4.gif

Back