• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Tottenham are prepared to sell England striker Harry Kane, 24, to Real Madrid as long as it is done with little fuss and they receive 200m euros (£176m). (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

I assume they are The Sun of Spanish rags. Just give it a rest until the next window opens and jog on

All the Spanish papers that usually get quoted are the Sun. Depending on where they're based, they need to fill their quota of Real Madrid/Barcelona stories every day.

When Danny said that we will only sell players that we want to sell and retain everyone .... I think poch doesn't rate kane anymore

Tottenham are prepared to sell England striker Harry Kane, 24, to Real Madrid as long as it is done with little fuss and they receive 200m euros (£176m). (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

I assume they are The Sun of Spanish rags. Just give it a rest until the next window opens and jog on

Yeah, like Real ever do anything without making a fuss, never mind not making a fuss about buying the strier on the planet.
Fudge me, who writes this brick!

Someone should tell Kane to stop trying to tackle as he is not very good at them. He looks like getting yellow carded every time he tries to tackle. Against ManU, he went into 3 tackles and was very fortunate not to get yellow carded for at least 2 of them. It seems like referees are very lenient on Kane because he is the England captain. But he should not expect the refs to be kind to him all the time.
I don't know, it worked well for Alan Shearer...

Someone should tell Kane to stop trying to tackle as he is not very good at them. He looks like getting yellow carded every time he tries to tackle. Against ManU, he went into 3 tackles and was very fortunate not to get yellow carded for at least 2 of them. It seems like referees are very lenient on Kane because he is the England captain. But he should not expect the refs to be kind to him all the time.

I've been going to football over 60 years and can honestly say refs have always been lenient with England captains.

I reckon the papers are on Reals books and they pay them to keep on making stories up about Kane wanting to leave until it’s a broken record and then everyone believes Kane is going even Kane himself and then they dance and get married together and live happily ever after. Amen.

I reckon the papers are on Reals books and they pay them to keep on making stories up about Kane wanting to leave until it’s a broken record and then everyone believes Kane is going even Kane himself and then they dance and get married together and live happily ever after. Amen.

Keeps their fans delusional ... they even know when they deal with us they will get bent over a barrel

Keeps their fans delusional ... they even know when they deal with us they will get bent over a barrel
Yeh probably. But they have got so much dodgy money it’s unreal so they don’t care they want something they will get it. Reminds me of little clams here in Essex who get brand new fudging Audi A1s for their 17th birthday from rich fat Cnut of a dad who still goes to Sugar Hut with his mates.

He is not for sale. if he was 200mil might be his market value give or take 20-30mil. But this is forgettng the Daniel Levy Tax which means he would probably go for between 300 and 350million.

That would pay for almost half our stadium.... still wouldn' sell him though.

This, this, this! Ignore.
It's also becoming increasingly obligatory for them to make sure their headlines include the name Harry Kane daily. Doesn't matter what rubbish they write, It still sells papers in the same way names like Madeleine McCann, David Beckham, Princess Di and Gazza have done in the past (and still do to an extent).

Tottenham's England striker Harry Kane, 24, is ready for a move to Real Madrid but his club and international team-mate Dele Alli, 21, is not, according to ex-Liverpool midfielder Graeme Souness

I was watching the arse Everton game last night with my mates and we were talking about Kane

There was pretty much a consensus that he is the best in the world and we had pool, Everton and arsenal fans saying that

Then the subject moved to who are the new great strikers and we struggled

We had Jesus, Werner and that was it

All the rest are 28 plus

Can anyone think of a striker compatible to Kane and still young??

I was watching the arse Everton game last night with my mates and we were talking about Kane

There was pretty much a consensus that he is the best in the world and we had pool, Everton and arsenal fans saying that

Then the subject moved to who are the new great strikers and we struggled

We had Jesus, Werner and that was it

All the rest are 28 plus

Can anyone think of a striker compatible to Kane and still young??

You can't do that with many players in any position nowadays, even the older players coming to the end of their careers. If you look back to the 90's and early / mid 00's you could make 4 or 5 starting XI's of genuine world class players. Nowadays you will struggle to make 1 XI of genuine world class players who are not over hyped.

Tottenham's England striker Harry Kane, 24, is ready for a move to Real Madrid but his club and international team-mate Dele Alli, 21, is not, according to ex-Liverpool midfielder Graeme Souness

Harry Kane should leave Tottenham for Real Madrid as 'the first £200m player', according to Graeme Souness
  • Graeme Souness insists Harry Kane is good enough to join Real Madrid this year
  • The pundit says the striker should leave to win trophies and earn more money
  • Souness insists Kane could become the first player worth £200m this summer
  • However, he believes Dele Alli is not ready for a move to a club like Real Madrid

Harry Kane has been urged to leave Tottenham for Real Madrid in order to win trophies, by pundit Graeme Souness.

The England striker is on the La Liga giants' radar after yet another astonishing season for both club and country.

Souness believes the time is right for Kane to step-up to a new challenge if Madrid launch a bid for him in the summer.

Writing in his Sunday Times column, Souness said: 'I'm fully aware that I will be upsetting some fans with what I'm about to argue, but, being impartial, I believe that Harry Kane should leave for Real Madrid this summer if he gets the chance.

'I reckon that he could become the first £200m player.'

Souness pointed towards a lack of trophy opportunity at White Hart Lane and also blames the club's wage structure for a history of big players wanting to leave.

He believes the new stadium will also do very little in tempting Kane to stay at the club.

Souness continued: 'It's all very well playing at a new stadium, but players have different priorities.

'Big players want to be paid the going rate and win trophies. He'll be looking at wages paid at Chelsea, Manchester United and Emirates Marketing Project and, although he'll never say it, know he's better than players who are getting twice as much and winning medals.'

Kane is the current top scorer in the Premier League, netting 21 times, and has continued his development into one of the best striker's in the world.

However, Souness is less sure about one of Kane's teammates.

Dele Alli had also been subject of speculation linking him to a potential big-money move but the former Liverpool man says the two players are in different brackets.

He added: 'Kane's ready for Real Madrid, but Dele Alli isn't.

'I've seen a real definite improvement in Kane since he came into Tottenham's team, but not to the same extent in Alli.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...s-Harry-Kane-leave-Tottenham-Real-Madrid.html

" Being impartial " :D:D:D

Just one more member of the Sky Sports "Lets get Spurs back in their place" phalanx.

Back