• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

General Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

The telegraph article linked above my post. They say that the party travelling to Germany are interested in Werner, but then also mentions that Kramer and Bender have been linked. Either of those two would be great with Kramer being my preference also, but whether we have a chance is another thing.
Sorry. I didn't even open the link.

I'd love us to go in strong for Kramer. He's very highly rated and would sort out our DM issues. Not sure what sort of a bid it would take but he won't be cheap.

Last edited:
Kramer and Bentaleb would be a solid midfield that would last for years. Those two with Alli able to rotate in and out would be great. Bender is older and probably the poorer of the two, but would still solve our problems there.

Got to love the thought of having a bender on our team

Bob-Office-Space-Licking-Upper-Lip.gif

True, but one team was gambling on whether they'd challenge for the title/finish top 4; the other would be gambling on whether they keep their PL status

If this was the likes of the Metro, Daily Mail or Newsnow i would be like 'meh'.
The fact it is the Telegraph reporting this though makes me wet.
My only worry is that it was probably news that the club would have wanted to keep under wraps a bit more, but hey ho. Most of the usual usurpers i feel have probably got what they need in the forward/wide-forward and DCM areas so we will probably be under less threat from a Willian-style hijack.
Main worry for me would be would Kramer swap CL footy in is homeland for a project at EL-Level Spurs?
As always time will tell..

If this was the likes of the Metro, Daily Mail or Newsnow i would be like 'meh'.
The fact it is the Telegraph reporting this though makes me wet.
My only worry is that it was probably news that the club would have wanted to keep under wraps a bit more, but hey ho. Most of the usual usurpers i feel have probably got what they need in the forward/wide-forward and DCM areas so we will probably be under less threat from a Willian-style hijack.
Main worry for me would be would Kramer swap CL footy in is homeland for a project at EL-Level Spurs?
As always time will tell..

The Telegraph has gone to pot in the last few years. They have lost many of their most respected journalists and go in for click bait in a big way now.

The Telegraph has gone to pot in the last few years. They have lost many of their most respected journalists and go in for click bait in a big way now.

Hmm, perhaps on the main sections, but it seems their sports journos are much more on point. They broke Trippier before anyone else i believe, plus I think TA's skirt-lifting at us.

the German delegation have probably gone to try and get Werner and thats all. Lets be serious, we have no chance of signing Kramer or Bender

Hmm, perhaps on the main sections, but it seems their sports journos are much more on point. They broke Trippier before anyone else i believe, plus I think TA's skirt-lifting at us.

They have a few very decent journos who only post articles when there's some actual substance to rumours. The only paper I take seriously.

Back