• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale

Happy 24th Birthday to Gareth Bale today.

Big, big year for him coming up.

[video=youtube;usy2EA1P7vM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usy2EA1P7vM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Last edited:
FIFA 14 - Capturing Gareth Bale's Technique

Check out this awesome video of the FIFA 14 game producers working with Bale and lots of technology to capture his exact movements. These video games are so advanced in their technology and this realistic touch makes the game even better.

Check out the video here: FIFA 14 - Capturing Bale's Technique

Just imagine, how much his value will be if he has another great season and scores more than 20 goals for us next season. It can easily go well beyond 100m !

Just imagine, how much his value will be if he has another great season and scores more than 20 goals for us next season. It can easily go well beyond 100m !

Which is why LEvy should spend spend spend this year and if it doesnt work out the Bale £80m + insurance policy is there, or it does work and we get CL and win a trophy

I'm not sure, I think his peak value is now, even if he has a better season next year.

I'm not sure, I think his peak value is now, even if he has a better season next year.

I think that too. My pessimistic view is that I am worried that if he has a less than imperious season as last his value may actually go down. There is a risk. My optimistic view is he has a magnificent season, we get CL and he stays.

I would agree, the 80m is a bit of a false price in my mind. Ronaldo had to perform brilliantly for multiple seasons to gain that kind of price tag, Bale has only done it once.

Aged 24 with three years left on contract > Aged 25 with two years left. Right now I think we could probably squeeze a record fee out of Madrid if we were prepared to sell(I'm glad we're not). Next year I think he'll definitely be off and probably only for around £50m-£60m.

Aged 24 with three years left on contract > Aged 25 with two years left. Right now I think we could probably squeeze a record fee out of Madrid if we were prepared to sell(I'm glad we're not). Next year I think he'll definitely be off and probably only for around £50m-£60m.

I don't think 2 years or 3 years makes that much difference. 2 years is always talked about as a time to sell because it's the final time to get maximum value from a player, before the year remaining and 'risk losing him for nothing next summer.'

If he has a better season next year I think we can get 80 mil. It's if we leave it another year that he doesn't sign a new contract that we may be looking at a really reduced fee.

I mean Modric had something like 4 years left and we got less than when Chelsea bid, because of other factors rather than simply there being less on the contract I'd say.

I don't think 2 years or 3 years makes that much difference. 2 years is always talked about as a time to sell because it's the final time to get maximum value from a player, before the year remaining and 'risk losing him for nothing next summer.'

If he has a better season next year I think we can get 80 mil. It's if we leave it another year that he doesn't sign a new contract that we may be looking at a really reduced fee.

I mean Modric had something like 4 years left and we got less than when Chelsea bid, because of other factors rather than simply there being less on the contract I'd say.

I agree.

We might get less for him a year from now, but then it will be as a result of fewer outstanding performances, injuries or him really wanting to leave, not the 2 years compared to 3 years left on his contract.

A real risk involved in keeping him if Real are willing to bid £80m or more this summer, a risk I'm glad the club looks willing to accept.

Despite having won Premier League player of the year two times now.
I still don't think he's had a really good season for us.
Or should I say a full season.
People saying he might not score as many this season,
I reckon this is the season he'll score the most in his Spurs career,
back him to keep his form up and score close to 1-1 the entire season.
Bale's in for a 30-40 goal season which will prove once and for all that he's pushing the big two.

Back