• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Former Player Appreciation Thread

Crazy to think Kane has scored more top level and international goals than Shearer already.

I reckon he has another 300 goals in him too.

Yep, and fudging English media will harp on about how Haaland is the best striker the PL has seen .. fudge them

Kane has been elite for a decade at every level, PL, CL, International, now for Bayern, Golden Boot for league, Euros, WC, and has so much more to his game ..

If only he had an elite agent who got him that move to €iteh he wanted then Kane would have all those trophies that sodding Grealish has got instead plus be getting close to Shearer’s all time record to boot.

If only he had an elite agent who got him that move to €iteh he wanted then Kane would have all those trophies that sodding Grealish has got instead plus be getting close to Shearer’s all time record to boot.

With some bias I think Bayern will do more for his reputation/standing in the long run vs, City, it's just hilarious/sad to see the flimflam "the PL has never seen a striker like Haaland" stuff

With some bias I think Bayern will do more for his reputation/standing in the long run vs, City, it's just hilarious/sad to see the flimflam "the PL has never seen a striker like Haaland" stuff

The PL has never seen a team like City, but I don't mean that as a compliment. All personal achievements accomplished there should be ignored just like their trophies won.

Yeah, infuriating to see Haaland being lauded as some kind of genius when €iteh have used cheat-mode to create the most insane attack which creates chances on a plate for him every game.

Hopefully Kane will win the CL with Bayern, as nobody will give him much credit for merely adding to their Bundesliga tally.

Haaland is good, but Kane is better.

Could you imagine Haaland scoring 30 PL goals for Spurs in that disastrous 2022/23-season? Never in a million years, IMO.

Kane would have shattered every possible record in City cheat mode.

Back