• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Saturday 29th August 2015:

Which six players have worn Emirates Marketing Project's number 10 shirt in the Premier League?

Newton & Lebone spring to mind. Then, it is early.

Actually, it's late. This was yesterday's question. Also Alan Ball ?

Thursday 3rd September 2015:

Which question setter hasn't been keeping us on our toes this month ?

Jeremy Paxman? Plus, I know the question is tongue in cheek but I know that THFC6061 has been providing the questions on a daily basis for some time now, it's a great commitment and it provides a good level of entertainment. I think sometimes the questions get treated with apathy, as no one answers, even if perhaps it's simply because we do not know the answers. I'd like to thank THFC6061 for continuing to provide this entertainment & hopefully will be a lot more to come. Furthermore, maybe sometimes questions aren't raised as life gets in the way, who knows what is really happening in the poster's life?

I know the question was in jest, but I just wanted to air my appreciation of this thread & THFC6061's efforts.

@THFC6061 - Thank you very much for doing this. I find it quite interesting if not frustrating as I'm not very good at them, but they are interesting nonetheless. Would love for you to continue.

Sunday 6th September 2015:

Which player holds the record for scoring the most braces (2 goals in the same game) without ever scoring a Premier League hat-trick?

I'm back! Sorry about the break in service - I was away on holiday and the remote system I thought I could use to update the site was not a stunning success!

30th August answer: Esteban Cambiasso (Inter Milan - Leicester City), Dani Osvaldo (Southampton - Inter Milan), Saphir Taider (Inter Milan - Southampton) and Ricardo Alvarez (Inter Milan - Sunderland).

Premier League Player's Transfers Summer 2014

Monday 7th September 2015:

Which player scored a hat-trick for England against Switzerland?

Welcome back & the answer to the question posed on Sunday 6th September was Ryan Giggs.

Ryan Giggs holds the record with 11 braces.

Back