• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Friday 24th August 2012:

Which countries were involved in The Three against The Six football match at Wembley on 3rd January 1973?

Stepanovs, I think? That bloke who played for Arsenal at the turn of the century, think he might have been Latvian.

Was there another Latvian at Southampton with Pahars? A right winger I think, from my Championship Manager days.

Was also going to say Stanislav Varga but he's a Slovak.

Fulham used to have a Latvian striker - Stoikers? - but don't know if they were in the Premier League then.
I also remember Palace had a Latvian keeper called Kolinko who got slapped by his manager for laughing when they conceded a goal (he was on the bench)

Fulham used to have a Latvian striker - Stoikers? - but don't know if they were in the Premier League then.
I also remember Palace had a Latvian keeper called Kolinko who got slapped by his manager for laughing when they conceded a goal (he was on the bench)

Andrejs Štolcers (Fulham, 2001–03) is correct.

Just one more to get...

Monday 27th August 2012:

Which nine footballers won the Player of the Month Award while with Tottenham Hotspur?

Berbatov
Bale
Keane
Klinsmann
Parker
VdV
Ginola

Can't remember the last 2

*Berbatov and Keane shared the award but I presume you'd count them separetely

Back