• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

According to the post earlier in this thread. The TV picks for that weekend arent going to be made until April 13th, which is a bit late to be honest, but hey, we are just fans, we dont count.
But also, the 2nd leg of EL Semi-final is the Thursday night before, and as we both having a good chance of getting to the semis, the chances of this final home match being on the Sunday are quite high already

Lets hope they make it the Monday night game. Would be fantastic to have the final game played under the lights against an opponent that historically shares our passion and commitment to good football with a heavy injection of glamour.

Lets hope they make it the Monday night game. Would be fantastic to have the final game played under the lights against an opponent that historically shares our passion and commitment to good football with a heavy injection of glamour.

Already booked all my holidays for next year...bar 2 days. Knew there was a reason for that, well if its a Monday night thats the Tuesday off work too

I've given up on the ballot for the versus 'lower' team games.

I picked up a 2nd row Park Lane upper ticket (Hull) for £25 on Stubhub at the weekend....and it's been a similar story for other games inc west ham.

It means I can choose where i sit, and also gives me loads more flexibility on whether i can or want to go to a game. Plus i still get my loyalty points.

There really hasnt been the demand (face value and below are easy to find) this season but i realise that could all change if we're in the race come march and of course the last game ever at the lane.

Leave Brisbane tomorrow night, get to Heathrow on Saturday afternoon and just found out I have 2 Corporate tickets for Sunday's game !!!!! Followed up by 2 standard tix for Spurs v Chelsea on jan 4th

Happy feckin days
Surely you need someone to carry your bags and show you around WHL?

I've given up on the ballot for the versus 'lower' team games.

I picked up a 2nd row Park Lane upper ticket (Hull) for £25 on Stubhub at the weekend....and it's been a similar story for other games inc west ham.

It means I can choose where i sit, and also gives me loads more flexibility on whether i can or want to go to a game. Plus i still get my loyalty points.

There really hasnt been the demand (face value and below are easy to find) this season but i realise that could all change if we're in the race come march and of course the last game ever at the lane.

Apparantly some tickets last night went for £14.50...in the West Lower too. If you can wait its worth it

Ticket details announced on OS for Gent match

Some tickets available for £5...now there's a bargain

Particularly like this bit..

Loyalty points:

Season Ticket Holders and Members will be awarded 5 loyalty points for attending this match. Supporters are advised that points will only be awarded after the fixture and once confirmation that a ticket allocated to an individual member has been used to enter Wembley Stadium on the night. No loyalty points will be awarded to supporters who purchase a ticket but are subsequently unable to attend the fixture.

Should do this for away games too in my opinion

All tickets are a bargain by the looks of it.
And Bronze members get the extra day over Lilywhite members - I wonder if that will be for the full member allocation or, as in the past, just a small number of seats?

Damn :D

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/spurs-v-gent-ticket-details-201216/

Loyalty points:

Season Ticket Holders and Members will be awarded 5 loyalty points for attending this match. Supporters are advised that points will only be awarded after the fixture and once confirmation that a ticket allocated to an individual member has been used to enter Wembley Stadium on the night. No loyalty points will be awarded to supporters who purchase a ticket but are subsequently unable to attend the fixture.

Damn :D

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/spurs-v-gent-ticket-details-201216/

Loyalty points:

As mentioned above, it's a shame this cant be done for all matches including away matches. I am quite sure there are many people who buy tickets just to build up LPs

As mentioned above, it's a shame this cant be done for all matches including away matches. I am quite sure there are many people who buy tickets just to build up LPs

As long as they check the identity of the person attempting to use the ticket as well.

Looks like they've been reading my posts on here.;)

Least they're thinking about these issues now. Fingerprint/iris recognition/mobile phone entry cannot come quick enough.....it would kill off most of the bad ticketing issues instantly. Obviously you need every club to use the system.

They are cheap as chips so i may as well go for my usual club wembley seat. 8.05pm kick-off is a bit of a tinkler though.

Remember if you hold on to your seat now you may be glad you did come a semi-final at wembley.

EDIT. Looks like your CL seat is thrown back into the pot and we are all starting from fresh again:(

That's a shame. Pretty much guaranteed to be returns though, based on what I've seen from previous unsuccessful ballot attempts.

Yes. Got an -email from the club offering us tickets for the Burnley match we were unscuccessful for, but in true Spurs-style they said we wouldnt be sat together. Yes, okay, thanks for that!

Back