• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Plenty of Hull at home........under face value.

Is this what a dip in form brings?? or is it just xmas?

And you never know....members away tickets back on tap soon?!

Plenty of Hull at home........under face value.

Is this what a dip in form brings?? or is it just xmas?

And you never know....members away tickets back on tap soon?!

There's still a good few for Hull on general sale through the OS. I suppose an evening game just before Christmas is not that attractive/people have other things going on.
Chelsea is also evening midweek, straight after New Year - though I'd imagine that will be a lot more popular regardless of timing. Have fingers crossed for the LP ballot results next week.

There's still a good few for Hull on general sale through the OS. I suppose an evening game just before Christmas is not that attractive/people have other things going on.
Chelsea is also evening midweek, straight after New Year - though I'd imagine that will be a lot more popular regardless of timing. Have fingers crossed for the LP ballot results next week.

B*llocks i forgot the Chelsea ballot was last week :(

Not that it affects me, since I had myself removed from the Cup Guarantee Scheme this season in case they started charging me automatically for Wembley games, but I wonder whether the club are intending to start including Europa League fixtures in the scheme, assuming we qualify. Any Gold members expecting their ccs to get auto-charged? Just curious.

LP and seat allocation added to my account for Chelsea on 4 Jan.
Block D, restricted view.
Not sure of the LP cut-off, but it must be less than 58 LPs as my nephew was also successful.

(Home) Games that I've got so far this season are:

Palace - missed out in ballot, got in on returns/tickets not taken up - South Lower (Block 34) - Couldn't go myself so a friend took my ticket
Liverpool - no problem on LPs - West Upper/Paxton Corner (Block 8) - Couldn't go myself so a friend took my ticket - Applied Max WU
Sunderland - missed out in ballot, got in on returns/tickets not taken up - Paxton Lower (Block 21)
Emirates Marketing Project - Forgot to apply, managed to get a ticket in returns/tickets not taken up - Paxton Lower (Block 20)
Leicester - Forgot to apply booked via Stubhub - West Upper (Block 6)
West Ham - no problem on LPs - West Upper/Paxton Corner (Block 8 - same seats as Liverpool) Applied Max WU
Swansea - missed out in ballot, got in on returns/tickets not taken up - South Lower (Block 36)
Hull City - successful in ballot - East Upper (Block F) Applied Max EU
Burnley - successful in ballot - East Lower (Area 25) Applied Max EL

Also successful for Stoke Away but couldn't go

I can add Chelsea to the list now - no problem on LPs - South Upper (Block 40)

Gutted I didn't apply for Chelsea. Thought I wouldn't get a ticket for sure due to demand. And I have 146 LPs! :-( what are my chances of getting any via official site that don't get taken up?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Gutted I didn't apply for Chelsea. Thought I wouldn't get a ticket for sure due to demand. And I have 146 LPs! :-( what are my chances of getting any via official site that don't get taken up?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I'd say zero chance through the official site as they won't go on general sale Keep an eye on stubhub as we get closer to the match date. For the West Ham game there were several hundreds on sale. Some at relatively reasonable prices even once you'd added in the fees. As Chelsea is a midweek evening game you might see some reasonable prices if you leave it close enough to the day.

Does anyone know when do they get taken off stub hub website,time etc?.....if i drove up on a Saturday a last minute decision will i be able to buy one off stub hub in the morning or say 12/1pm before the game.

Does anyone know when do they get taken off stub hub website,time etc?.....if i drove up on a Saturday a last minute decision will i be able to buy one off stub hub in the morning or say 12/1pm before the game.

Funnily enough, the OS has an item on Stubhub as one of the current news stories. On this it states :
Buying tickets on StubHub is a safe and easy way to buy seats from One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders who can’t make it to a game on a match-by-match basis. Tickets are available to purchase up to five hours before kick-off!

Feb TV picks are due on Monday according to the list kindly posted earlier in this thread.

The Championship matches were announced yesterday, so maybe a chance ours might come out later (yeah I know).

Really, Boro at home should be left alone. Liverpool away nailed on to be shown. Whereas Stoke at home we know will be moved to Sunday anyway, it's hardly a glamour tie so can see it being left off, but as its also League Cup final day, not sure what time we can kick-off

Feb TV picks are due on Monday according to the list kindly posted earlier in this thread.

The Championship matches were announced yesterday, so maybe a chance ours might come out later (yeah I know).

Really, Boro at home should be left alone. Liverpool away nailed on to be shown. Whereas Stoke at home we know will be moved to Sunday anyway, it's hardly a glamour tie so can see it being left off, but as its also League Cup final day, not sure what time we can kick-off

Likely to be a 1330/1415 kick off

Feb TV pciks were due today, looks like they are late again, possibly delayed due to only having the European draws today instead of Friday like they used to do

I have a friend currently in London who is looking for a ticket to the Burnley game this coming weekend. He's not a Spurs member, but a genuine football fan, who likes Spurs. He's been several times at the Lane, and all wins when he's been there. Anyone here who knows about a spare ticket?

I have a friend currently in London who is looking for a ticket to the Burnley game this coming weekend. He's not a Spurs member, but a genuine football fan, who likes Spurs. He's been several times at the Lane, and all wins when he's been there. Anyone here who knows about a spare ticket?

There are a lot on Stubhub, and with reasonable prices. Snapgrab screenshot of a few below. Prices include Stubhub mark-ups :

upload_2016-12-12_16-39-14.png

And follow @HotspurTickets - although you usually have to be quick.

Back