• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Thread

Can't remember the last time I watched a game and shouted "Studs" so often!

Poor old Timbo will be sad in the studio.

"Hull are most at risk when they have the ball" - if only we had that kind of genius in charge of Spurs :s

I'm not sure - I think we'd get more for Livermore and that Capoue (whilst a better player) will need there to be injuries to get into the first team.

My apologies for the late reply I was setting up the barbecue. If capoue can make the first team and be a regular then he does have more talent then livermore, who is not a bad himself.

If I was selling players from our club this summer I would get rid of Livermore, capoue, siggy, dembele and chadli. Bring in a playmaker and a left winger then promote carroll and give bentaleb more game time as well.

Arsenal 9/4 at HT

Time to weigh in large ???

I think I would. Have a feeling Arsenal will come out strong early in the 2nd and snatch a quick goal.

Hopefully am I wrong, going out on the lash tonight with best mate Pompey Steve, if Hull win this its gonna get messy tonight/tomorrow morning

COYT

Mate…no golf after all? You know you couldn't miss it ;-)…just in case...

Nah mate, not feeling 100% at the moment, got a B12 deficiency so always knackered, start a course of injections on tuesday so ill soon be full of beans again

Back