• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Thread

I'd keep Capoue and take the massive English player premium to the bank.

You would get more for capoue then you would for livermore, just depends whether you think capoue can break into the first team and improve us. Likely capoue/livermore would be a reserve squad player.

Quinn! Bruce needs to give him an enormous gonading at HT. Not the answer to our left-back problems it would appear!!!!

I dont think there is one football fan on my FB or Twitter who isnt an Arsenal fan who actually wants them to win....

You would get more for capoue then you would for livermore, just depends whether you think capoue can break into the first team and improve us. Likely capoue/livermore would be a reserve squad player.

I'm not sure - I think we'd get more for Livermore and that Capoue (whilst a better player) will need there to be injuries to get into the first team.

Unless you're all about having English in the squad then fair enough, but Livermere is not as good as Capoue

You have read me to a tee. I'm old school. Would rather see a local boy taking that spot in the squad over an over-paid mercenary with no real ties to the club. Not saying its right, just a PPOV

at least the ref hasnt booked anyone yet, in fact, might be a good time to buy cards

You have read me to a tee. I'm old school. Would rather see a local boy taking that spot in the squad over an over-paid mercenary with no real ties to the club. Not saying its right, just a PPOV

That's fair enough. Nothing against that at all.

Back