• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Thread

I remember Defoe leaving us in January, a month later we went on to win the Carling Cup.

He then left Portsmouth for us the following January. Few months later, Portsmouth went on to win the FA Cup.

Those were the days \o/ Almost a quarter of a century and 6 semi-final defeats ago now though :(

@AddictedtoSpurs: On this day in 1991 - We beat Arsenal 3-1 in the FA Cup Semi-Final, Gascoigne and @GaryLineker x2 scoring. #THFC pic.twitter.com/LdrIAjjhfV

BlMHi1CIYAAeAi8.jpg

:( Getting old.

Was one of the great moments though, wish we had more of them.

I was at secondary school in 1991, thankfully Spurs used to regularly win trophies and finish above ARSEnal in the league in those days as my school was full of dirty Gooners!

Never imagined back then that I would be getting grey hairs before Spurs picked up another FA Cup though #-o

Those were the days \o/ Almost a quarter of a century and 6 semi-final defeats ago now though :(

@AddictedtoSpurs: On this day in 1991 - We beat Arsenal 3-1 in the FA Cup Semi-Final, Gascoigne and @GaryLineker x2 scoring. #THFC pic.twitter.com/LdrIAjjhfV

BlMHi1CIYAAeAi8.jpg

One of my great decisions in my lifetime of supporting Spurs was to go to this. I couldn't afford it and was broke for a while afterwards. Fights to London were ridiculously priced back then. No budget airlines. Some of the best money I've ever spent!

Memories!

@SpursOfficial: On this day: Garth Crooks (2) and Ricky Villa scored as we beat Wolves 3-0 in an FA Cup semi-final replay in 1981. pic.twitter.com/42dhHLtgJZ

[video=youtube;FiymyZy3c_E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiymyZy3c_E[/video]

One of my great decisions in my lifetime of supporting Spurs was to go to this. I couldn't afford it and was broke for a while afterwards. Fights to London were ridiculously priced back then. No budget airlines. Some of the best money I've ever spent!

Memories!

To dare is to do \o/ Wish I could've saved up enough pocket money to go in 1991 but sadly the only FA Cup semi-final I've been able to get a ticket for was in 2012 :-&

Arsenal: Fabianski; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Arteta, Ramsey; Cazorla, Ozil, Podolski; Giroud.

Hull: McGregor; Davies, Bruce, Chester; Elmohamady, Livermore, Huddlestone, Meyler, Rosenior; Quinn; Fryatt.

Posted in the goon thread that I'm hoping for an omen to play it's part. 14 years ago today, Ex-Spur Popescu scored the winning penalty to beat them in the UEFA Cup final. Needless to say i've placed bets on Hudd, Jake and their No4 Bruce (Gica's number) to be anytime scorers. Here's hoping

All those who dont believe should look at last year and how Wigan did the impossible, anything can happen in the FA Cup Final

The 1st goal is massive

And the first goal goes to HULL!!!
I don't care if we have to start our season in july, just make sure Arsenal doesn't pick up a trophy again.

Back