• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Thread

Done. Arsenal are almost guaranteed to be the FA Cup winners come May, Everton will make us a bigger laughing stock than we currently are by cruising to the CL, and Liverpool will reclaim their place in the top four after outdoing us by appointed Rodgers and showing the grit necessary to hang on to Suarez.

Not sure who to blame it all on. The ****-poor defense? The chairman and his decisions? Timmy? AVB?

Sigh.

May get boring now but I have been blaming Levy for years so will continue with that.

Done. Arsenal are almost guaranteed to be the FA Cup winners come May, Everton will make us a bigger laughing stock than we currently are by cruising to the CL, and Liverpool will reclaim their place in the top four after outdoing us by appointed Rodgers and showing the grit necessary to hang on to Suarez.

Not sure who to blame it all on. The ****-poor defense? The chairman and his decisions? Timmy? AVB?

Sigh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkBS4zUjJZo

May get boring now but I have been blaming Levy for years so will continue with that.

Probably wise, given the difference between John W Henry and our Levy when it came to decisiveness over the Suarez and Bale situations. Beyond that, I'll stick to blaming our woes on Joe Lewis and his tightness.

giphy.gif

Fantastic achievement from the soccer cannons beating Wigan on pens....wahooooooooooo go large, take selfies, the works, great fans too, booing the manager at some stage now celebrating like they have got 4th place again....

BlCwg52CMAA8WNk.jpg

:ross:

Super game. Now for the Tigers, THudd and Jake to upset the applecart and beat the scum!

A stat that surprised me: Livermore has never lost an FA Cup match.

Fingers crossed that Jake can keep up that record and become the first Spurs player to pick up an FA Cup winners medal in almost a quarter of a century [-o<

Looking through his previous on http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/jake-livermore/leistungsdaten/spieler_61832.html it appears that the only appearances Livermore made for Spurs in the FA Cup were in the earlier rounds of 2011/12 but he didn't feature in that painful 5-1 defeat to Chavski.

Fingers crossed that Jake can keep up that record and become the first Spurs player to pick up an FA Cup winners medal in almost a quarter of a century [-o<

Looking through his previous on http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/jake-livermore/leistungsdaten/spieler_61832.html it appears that the only appearances Livermore made for Spurs in the FA Cup were in the earlier rounds of 2011/12 but he didn't feature in that painful 5-1 defeat to Chavski.

Was o'hara a spurs player when pompey won? I can not remember.

Back