• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Thread

Agger missed the goal but was punched in the head by the keeper too. Could have been another pen. Scum will see this out now.

Howard Webb has probably cost us a reply by not giving that penalty. I say us because a reply would be massively beneficial for us in the race for a top 4 spot haha

Howard Webb has probably cost us a reply by not giving that penalty. I say us because a reply would be massively beneficial for us in the race for a top 4 spot haha

Yeah. The missed tackle on Suarez was a certain pen, and Webb was 4 feet away with a clear view. Because a pen had been awarded only moments before, he ducked it. Shocking really.

Pool did not take their (considerably more) chances. Shooting straight at the keeper or choosing the wrong option. A little fortunate are the ****.

6th Round:

Arsenal - Everton
Brighton/Hull - Sunderland
Sheffield Utd - Sheffield Wed/Charlton
Emirates Marketing Project - Wigan

AFC celebrating like they have won the cup, nearly celebrate as much as they did when they got 4th............

AFC celebrating like they have won the cup, nearly celebrate as much as they did when they got 4th............

anytime Liverpool lose it should be a national holiday with street parties

delighted arsenal won today, hope they get smashed by the toffees in the next round

Worst decision by Webb was not sending off Sterling for pushing him in the chest. And they wonder why referees have no respect

although in fairness, we looked about as glum as you do when you lose a cup final. thats what my gooner mate said to me anyway. he then went on to say "if it looks like you won a trophy (by the way the players were celebrating), and someone else has lost a cup final (due to the silence, and downbeat atmosphere at WHT after the sunderland game), it is a trophy". which did make me chuckle tbf afterwards.

When is Howard Webb going to be exposed as the fraud of a referee he actually is? Yet another shocking display today. Am I really the only person who can see what a rubbish referee he is, week in, week out? He is **** pretty much every time I see him.

Like I have said before, the only reason he has been hyped up the FA, and even the international federations as the top referee around, is because of his physique. He is big, he is bald and he cats an authoritative figure, but as a referee he is a disgrace.

Worst decision by Webb was not sending off Sterling for pushing him in the chest. And they wonder why referees have no respect

spot on. of the key decisions, he missed 2 penalties and 2 red cards. i cant for the life of me work out why anyone could think he is any good.

Well they managed to keep Liverpool out quite well. I'd be interested to see if we or any other clubs take the same approach

When is Howard Webb going to be exposed as the fraud of a referee he actually is? Yet another shocking display today. Am I really the only person who can see what a rubbish referee he is, week in, week out? He is **** pretty much every time I see him.

Like I have said before, the only reason he has been hyped up the FA, and even the international federations as the top referee around, is because of his physique. He is big, he is bald and he cats an authoritative figure, but as a referee he is a disgrace.

Don't worry, he will still go to the World Cup and probably be rewarded with the final despite living off his reputation. Do the FA actually judge refs on current form? Serious question.

Well they managed to keep Liverpool out quite well. I'd be interested to see if we or any other clubs take the same approach

did they? sturridge was phenomenal today in terms of stretching the defense and getting into 1v1 positions. just a shame his finishing was off today.

So now Liverpool have even less games to distract them from finishing in the top 4 or perhaps higher.

I would go as far to say that that defeat has given them a big advantage in not just the race for CL places but a shot at the title.
Chelsea might be out of the FA Cup but for me will play a minimum of 4 more CL matches
City are going to playing near every midweek at this rate. Almost guranteed to reach the FA Semis meaning with the Manc derby already cancelled due to the LC final, plus the postponed Sunderland game they now be playing 5 more games.
Arsenal could reach the semis too, plus the Bayern games, min 4 extra games
While we could be playing an additional 4 (or more) Europa games.

4pts off the top. Only 12 games left, where others could be playing 16 or more, make no mistake thats going to be a big advantage in those final weeks.
The NLD and the not the match at Anfield could be the decider for 4th spot the way things are panning out

Was at the Brighton game tonight and what struck me is how people complain about the lane being quiet but the home crowd at Brighton were very quiet, seen bigger games for league matches, maybe because it was on the telly.

Think the magic of the cup is not what it was.

Solly March for Brighton looks like a talent to me, one to keep an eye on.

Back