• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Thread

I have no idea who's been the better team, but it was always likely that Arsenal would win after last weekend. It's one those where the universe evens things out for no particular reason.

I have no idea who's been the better team, but it was always likely that Arsenal would win after last weekend. It's one those where the universe evens things out for no particular reason.

Sturridge missing 2 pretty simple chances in the first 3 mins didnt help

Why is that prick Gray commentating?

Poor pass by Sturridge there. If pool score next I can't see Arsenal holding on.

Just seen 2-1 and my twitter tl is full of diving comments, who was it Suarez ???

It was a pen. Suarez could have stayed on his feet of course. But went down as soon as he felt the hack from behind.

Amazing keeping from scum to stop 2-2. Lets hope it finishes in a draw!

Just seen 2-1 and my twitter tl is full of diving comments, who was it Suarez ???

I'll tell you what. Tweet them back - let off, should have been a 2nd pen. How the ref did not give is a mystery. Great view and what they call a "stone wall"

Another bottle job, Gerrard should be off for his 2nd yellow but Howard is too scared to send off the England captain

ozil still looking only a little better than average. Really want pool to have more games like this. Otherwise they look devastating. They can't keep up their peak level of movement all match. They need more games if we're to get 4th!

ozil still looking only a little better than average. Really want pool to have more games like this. Otherwise they look devastating. They can't keep up their peak level of movement all match. They need more games if we're to get 4th!

That's my thinking too.

Thanks, Marky.

Howard Webb is absolutely rubbish. The best players in the world always abuse his tendency to try to let play flow as much as possible and not book players.
In england some people think he is good because of these traits . As when the players are honest (enough) the game does have a flow to it, but the fact of the matter is, its still not good refereeing. When there should be a foul, it should be given, and when there should be a yellow card, it should be given. It's not up to Howard Webb to decide if giving a foul would interrupt the flow of the game.

Back