• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2014/15

So we got a sending off!!!! Does he miss the Sunday game? Even though he's been playing brick this season.

Oh well. Hope we haven't got to witness arsenal winning the cup again. I bet Blackburn beat Liverpool now.

yeah, London

I know some arsenal fans, they aren't arrogant, far from it, they have a genuine inferiority complex, it's shifted from United to Chelsea but the focus is on what's wrong with them rather than anything else

conversely, I know many many Liverpool fans, most of the kids in my (Essex) school were Liverpool fans, they genuinely think the world owes them success and that there was a pro United agenda at the FA which was the only reason their fortunes changed, they defend racism and violence when it's their own accused but lose their crud over the slightest provocation when they are the target, I keep getting told rawk is an abomination amongst Liverpool fans but all the ones I've met are stereotypical examples, their delusion is unmatched

Must be a case of mistaken identity then because the Arsenal fans I know act like they've been better than us for the entire history of both clubs, trot out the same lines all the time "forever in our shadow" only rate players that play for them.

To add to the above:

Chelsea and West Ham: Racist chavs

City: Not sure how many fans they actually have. They do have a lot of people who spend their time ranting about rags, rednose, conspiracies and how the CL is a twobob tinpot competition that's totally beneath them.

Must be a case of mistaken identity then because the Arsenal fans I know act like they've been better than us for the entire history of both clubs, trot out the same lines all the time "forever in our shadow" only rate players that play for them.

we should house/job swap :)

It's because they think football didn't exist before the PL. Boring everyone to death under Graham and the decades of brick before that never happened.

Arsenal-FA-Cup-parade.jpg
Looks like more of this then. Ugh I hate them!

Funny how Utd don't get the decisions anymore since Fergie left. (Hope I don't regret saying this before Sunday)

Bradford/Reading - Arsenal
Aston Villa - Liverpool/Blackburn

Did NOT see that coming. :rolleyes:

To be fair, half of winning the cup is the draw. We had Burnley and made hard work of it, then fudged it up against Leicester at home.

Utd are sooo poor. Anything less then a win for us and I will be very disappointed. When Fergie left I said Utd could do a Liverpool and not win another title for at least twenty years. Would'nt suprise me.

Arsenal-FA-Cup-parade.jpg
Looks like more of this then. Ugh I hate them!

I think i'm going to be sick!

This should be posted again as a warning for anyone who would prefer the Goons to win the cup rather than Liverpool....oh and remember that Jack Wheelchair vine....urghhh.....

Better get used to it now peeps as the Cup is heading for the Emirates again, no matter what Stevie Me and co say :(

Back