• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2012-13 - QF: Basel (SUI)

Re: Europa League 2012-13 - Round of 32: Lyon (FRA), Round of 16: Winner of Inter - C

I know where you're coming from. It's the price you pay for success though. Saying that the likes of United,Cheslea and Arsenal have been doing it for years now.
This is where we need to start learning better how to juggle the two. Nice problem to have

Manure and cheatski have much greater depth than us though

Re: Europa League 2012-13 - Round of 16: Inter (ITA)

First Lyon and now Inter Milan (and could have been Cluj), we may not be in the Champions League, but we are certainly getting CL quality opponents.

Next round:

Viktoria Plzen - Fenerbache

Levante - Rubin Kazan

Benfica - Bordeaux

Stuttgart - Lazio

Ajax/Steaua - Chelsea

Basel- Zenit

Anzhi - Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Tottenham - Inter

Just noticed we are the only English team that have to play the home leg first again. I suppose in the end it might work out better, with Liverpool away after the 1st leg and Fulham at home after the 2nd.
I think it is better to have a home game after flight back from Milan, rather than the tougher away game

First Lyon and now Inter Milan (and could have been Cluj), we may not be in the Champions League, but we are certainly getting CL quality opponents.

This.

And Arsenal fans taking the tinkle that we are only in the Europa League must really be a bit jealous given that they're going to be crashing out of the CL very soon whilst we've had some excitement in our tie against Lyon and have the games against Inter to look forward to.

Any chance Inter away will go to members? I'm desperate to go as I was in NYC the last time we played at the San Siro.

fudge it, I'm gonna go ahead and say it... I think we've got a real chance of winning this competition. Just got that feeling. COYS!!

Yea we are at home on the 7th March & in the San Siro on the following week on the 14th. Me & my mate have booked flight & hotels already we are both bronze members with 293 & 260 loyalty points respectively what do ypu think are chances are of getting tickets?

Any chance Inter away will go to members? I'm desperate to go as I was in NYC the last time we played at the San Siro.

I think you are both looking good for tickets lads, Lyon were a decent side but tickets went to General Sale at home if I'm not mistaken. Europa League doesn't have nearly as much appeal as the Champions League. Plus this Inter side aren't the reigning European Champions. For away there will be demand but its a massive stadium... and unfortunately I think more and more Spurs fans are going to be put off going to away Europeans

I went to Inter two years ago and will certainly go to this one. I learnt my lesson though and wont do the one day trip but stay a night.

San Siro is such a fudgein horrible stadium.

I thought that as well, if we get past inter dont we play ajax? as many glamour games as the champs league just not the money.

I went to Inter two years ago and will certainly go to this one. I learnt my lesson though and wont do the one day trip but stay a night.

San Siro is such a fudgein horrible stadium.

Just dont get your photo on a bus shelter, it made me sick and i had to throw away the burger i was eating.

Steaua Bucharest beat Ajax on penalties.

damn i was hoping ajax would go through, they are my favourite foreign team. Does that mean they play chelsea next and the winner of us inter play the winner of that game?

really? im sure i seen a few times people said the winner of us against inter play the winner of the chelsea game

12.00CET, 15 March, Nyon

The quarter-final pairings are determined by an open draw in which no teams are seeded and clubs from the same national association can be drawn against each other. The side drawn first will play the first leg at home.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2013/draws/round=2000349/index.html

Just dont get your photo on a bus shelter, it made me sick and i had to throw away the burger i was eating.

Look bitch - why do you think McDonalds had its largest turnover last year? Due to Moi (and no not because I ate them all ****s)

Back