• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Its crazy, but considering Everton turned down 40M for Stones, if Dier had a good season playing a mix of DM/CB for us and U21 .. it wouldn't be out of the question.

I make you right. It just shows how pathetic football has become.

I would like to add that he has had a great start to the season and I hope he's fit tomorrow but these transfer fees are getting ridiculous these days.

id take it and buy 7 players;)

If they are using the template from this summer and not the Baldini FM version

Levy will want top dollar for any of the current rising players.

The prices are silly but if they are young, good and what's more important on a long contract, he will extract the maximum value. Freferably send them abroad.

It is going to be the way until we can convince these guys they can accieve with Spurs.

GHod how depressing! Our new young player is doing well and we're already discussing his price and selling him!

Someone starts going on about it whenever one of our players has a decent game. There was handwringing over Alli on Thursday.

GHod how depressing! Our new young player is doing well and we're already discussing his price and selling him!

It's football 2015!

And if we are being honest it should not be too much of a surprise to any fan. And especially Spurs fans.

Premierships clubs won't start thinking of selling young stars for under £50m. I can see all the very big clubs paying that plus, for Stones in the next two windows.

He is rapid, he really kept up with Bolasie, Puncheon and Zaha on a number of occasions. The pace, the tackle, the positional awareness and physicality to be a DM. I think Poch may have pulled of a wonder move converting him to CM. Early days but long may it continue.

He's 21, not 18

Now is a good age to cement his position. Should get a solid 75% of a season out of him at DM. I'm sure his form will dip - Benteleb or someone needs to be ready to step in

Not sure his form will dip as he is doing all the basics well and that's not form, that's talent and coaching

What he will suffer from is fatigue at times and injuries of course but he has so far been a revelation

Back