• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

He has made less clearcut mistakes than Fazio, the longer Fazio doesnt play the better he seems to get.

Dier has the ability to be the best defender we have had for 20yrs and yes i include King in that statement.

Good in Air
Quick
2 Knees

He needs a leader alongside him in order to fulfill that potential IMHO and as much as i rate Vertonghen i don't think he's that man (he is also his best when alongside a leader type)

Dier hasn't made the 23 man England squad for the U21 European Championships. What a plonker Gareth Southgate is. Oh well, at least he gets a rest ahead of next season.

Who have they took instead?

CGgTPetWwAE81qR.jpg:large

Harry Kane looks so out of place alongside that lot..... A man amongst boys in footballing terms!
There are some very good talented young players in that squad. He might of performed the best this season out of that lot,but he has only done it in his debut season. Let's not get carried away and overhype the umpteenth young English player...

There are some very good talented young players in that squad. He might of performed the best this season out of that lot,but he has only done it in his debut season. Let's not get carried away and overhype the umpteenth young English player...

But that's what we do, Livermore, Caulker, Plodder etc. ;)

I see all of the others as under 21 players, but Kane as a full international now.

Who's still eligible but hasn't gone? Are there many full squad members that aren't there?

Jones, Shaw, Wheelchair and Oxlade-Chamberlain are all still eligible too, though Shaw and Ox are injured.

yeah im shocked. Especially when you consider he can cover Right back and Centre Back and the players he is up against.

Maybe he is paying for pulling out earlier in the season when he wanted to concentrate on getting in the Spurs side as a Centre Back.

Back