• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Unacceptable........?.:rolleyes:

"The way that this club is led is by not splashing the money. Our transfers always have to be on point. That makes it really tricky," he said.

"We cannot make four transfers before we know who will leave the club and these kind of things.

"Last year was not a season for a big change. We played until the last moment and, if you want to change at this club, we cannot just bring in players and realise later that no-one wants to leave. It doesn't work like that"

"We have to make our own plans and that's what we do but based on the way this club is led,"

"It's obviously different to other clubs, that's how it is. It worked out so far and we have to see if it will work still or if we have to adapt.

"That's something for us in the offices when we are not on the training pitch and for my conversations with the owners and all these kinds of things."

Context?

Unacceptable........?.:rolleyes:

"The way that this club is led is by not splashing the money. Our transfers always have to be on point. That makes it really tricky," he said.

"We cannot make four transfers before we know who will leave the club and these kind of things.

"Last year was not a season for a big change. We played until the last moment and, if you want to change at this club, we cannot just bring in players and realise later that no-one wants to leave. It doesn't work like that"

"We have to make our own plans and that's what we do but based on the way this club is led,"

"It's obviously different to other clubs, that's how it is. It worked out so far and we have to see if it will work still or if we have to adapt.

"That's something for us in the offices when we are not on the training pitch and for my conversations with the owners and all these kinds of things."
What are Liverpool fans saying in response to this?

Acceptable, unacceptable? #FSGout?

Sorry i'm being dense, but i don't understand what that has to do with enic or what we were discussing? That liverpools finances are tight?
That what Klopp said is almost word for word akin to something we would say. A section of our fanbase lose their sh*t about such dialogue.

So I'm just asking do the Scousers find this reality acceptable/unacceptable?

Based on todays news it does not seem the board are selling anytime soon, they will want to be at the club to see through these legacy projects

This might put an end to any rumours of the qataris buying a share of us. Kidknapping and torture. Not good at all.

Nasser Al-Khelaifi DENIES allegations of kidnap and torture made by a businessman in Qatar as 'French judges launch investigation' into 'compromising information' about the PSG president's role in the 2022 World Cup bid

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...gations-kidnap-torture-businessman-Qatar.html

The Saudi Sportswashing Machine owner cut up a journalist with a bonesaw.

We’re far beyond anything like this being relevant.

The Saudi Sportswashing Machine owner cut up a journalist with a bonesaw.

We’re far beyond anything like this being relevant.

The uk government won't do anything we rely on qatar for 40% of our gas imports.. But this is being investigated by 3 french judges. Qatar have lost their hold over the eu with the bribery arrests. Do you really think levy/lewis would want them as minor investors while this is going on?

The uk government won't do anything we rely on qatar for 40% of our gas imports.. But this is being investigated by 3 french judges. Qatar have lost their hold over the eu with the bribery arrests. Do you really think levy/lewis would want them as minor investors while this is going on?

No, but that just pushes the price up and adds a few more shell companies.

As with anything money talks I'm afraid.

Back