• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

EFL Cup 2016/17 - 4th Round: Liverpool (A)

Northampton v Man United chosen for TV coverage

What a joke. Although we all knew it would be, cue 2 weeks of seeing George Best's 6 goals against them last century!

Wish all football fans could put pressure on Sky TV to stop this.
I don't see any method of protest having an effect.
Jack in the my subscription would effect me more them.

Bloody infuriating though - might put together an email - that will frighten them to death!

Wish all football fans could put pressure on Sky TV to stop this.
I don't see any method of protest having an effect.
Jack in the my subscription would effect me more them.

Bloody infuriating though - might put together an email - that will frighten them to death!

Sky will have viewing figures for their matches and "The Sky 4" will be at the top with United being their No1, this will determine the choice as it helps the price they charge for advertising time and what they can charge for the vast overseas market. How many people other than us and Gills fans would want to watch our game?

Sky will have viewing figures for their matches and "The Sky 4" will be at the top with United being their No1, this will determine the choice as it helps the price they charge for advertising time and what they can charge for the vast overseas market. How many people other than us and Gills fans would want to watch our game?

And that is it in a nutshell tbh

I know, but it doesn't mean I cannot have a whinge about it.

Makes me feel 'a little' better :cool:

It's understandable this time as they're playing lower league opposition. It's when they pick all the all PL ties it gets boring. Unless it's a high profile derby they should go with the mixed games instead of the two reserve sides playing each other. Obviously tv companies and sponsors won't be happy until we only have 4 clubs left in England and they play each other and the other so called big teams around Europe all the time. Why not give the Sky 4 a bye to the quarters or even better the semis?

It's understandable this time as they're playing lower league opposition. It's when they pick all the all PL ties it gets boring. Unless it's a high profile derby they should go with the mixed games instead of the two reserve sides playing each other. Obviously tv companies and sponsors won't be happy until we only have 4 clubs left in England and they play each other and the other so called big teams around Europe all the time. Why not give the Sky 4 a bye to the quarters or even better the semis?

*Richard Scudamore grabs pen and proceeds to write notes*

Would be nice to get someone sh1t in the next round, and preferably not west ham given they'll just try to boot us off the park

They're still raving on how good united where for beating Northfudginghampton! The united ass licking is sickening!

Back