• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

EFL Cup 2016/17 - 4th Round: Liverpool (A)

Jordinho

Martin Peters
Staff member
What the title says.

All of Sky's favorite teams got away draws, no chance of this being on tv.

Ties to be played week commencing 19 Sept

Justin Edinburgh. Our most successful player over the last 25 years. In terms of trophies at least.

Haha, it's pretty insane that that statement is actually true. We need to win some brick soon.

Didn't we meet Gillingham just a few years back? Dos Santos scoring a couple and us winning 3-0, or was that Cheltenham?

Edit - Cheltenham indeed.

What the title says.

All of Sky's favorite teams got away draws, no chance of this being on tv.

Ties to be played week commencing 19 Sept

I cant remember the last time both Mancs, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea all got drawn away in the same round

About time we got a decent one in this, may give us a chance to play Marcus Edwards and maybe one or possibly two more 'fringe' players Onomah,Winks or Carter-Vickers?

He's doing a good job at Gillingham and has done well to work his way up to a league job. I'd expect him to get approached by a bigger club soon.

Too early for us obviously, but I would like to see him progress and maybe, one day in the future, come back and manage us. I know it didnt work out for Hoddle as an ex-player coming back to manage, but that doesn't make it the norm I suppose

Too early for us obviously, but I would like to see him progress and maybe, one day in the future, come back and manage us. I know it didnt work out for Hoddle as an ex-player coming back to manage, but that doesn't make it the norm I suppose

I wasn't thinking of him managing that high up. It's nice seeing a manager work his way up from the amateur game though.

Justin Edinburgh. Our most successful player over the last 25 years. In terms of trophies at least.

kanye-west-laugh.gif

I'm sure that we'll be putting out the kids and fringe players in this game, so that shouldn't be an issue.

Many expected that last year, but Poch repeatedly put out heavy teams - not away to Dortmund though

Don't forget Chris Hughton.

Northampton v Man United chosen for TV coverage

What a joke. Although we all knew it would be, cue 2 weeks of seeing George Best's 6 goals against them last century!

Gillingham in any Cup supposed to be an easy draw for us. But can expect Pochettino to field a team full of youngsters, causing undue pressure on the fans.

Back