• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dominic Solanke

Is it just me or was the games he missed we had people keep crossing into the box and nobody was there. He returns and we stop doin the one thing that we did??

I want our attacks to vary but bloody hell. He hardly got anything today. I mean supply issues. And the longer this goes on its mentally gonna get worse. If we struggle again with Coventry and Brentford I'm really gonna get concerned Moreso than I already am.
Think drags need to start and bergs and gray. Honestly they have to offer something different to what we know we are getting with Mads and others

Is it just me or was the games he missed we had people keep crossing into the box and nobody was there. He returns and we stop doin the one thing that we did??

I want our attacks to vary but bloody hell. He hardly got anything today. I mean supply issues. And the longer this goes on its mentally gonna get worse. If we struggle again with Coventry and Brentford I'm really gonna get concerned Moreso than I already am.
Think drags need to start and bergs and gray. Honestly they have to offer something different to what we know we are getting with Mads and others
TBF the teams he missed against had poor defenders. Arsenal are set up to defend.
But the quality of the passing is so so poor

Last edited:
I thought his holdup and linkup play was good yesterday. He was rusty, but that was to be expected after being out for 3 weeks. I think he will come good.
I agree
Think there is already a negative reaction to a player who has had 4 or 5 days with the squad
Madness but typical of footballs fickle nature
His hold up play was brilliant and is something we can use much more if we decided to actually kick it long for once

More concerned about our refusal to play to him rather than the player himself. Was a period when we messed up trying to play from the back, could have just gone long and played off him instead of Vic shanking it out for a throw.

Arsenal done exactly that 30 seconds later, went long, made us defend.

I agree
Think there is already a negative reaction to a player who has had 4 or 5 days with the squad
His hold up play was brilliant and is something we can use much more if we decided to actually kick it long for once
Solanke has already showed that he can offer a new dimension and will score plenty of goals once he gets in the groove, he's hardly had any time here and been injured for the majority of it.

Are people seriously questioning him already?! If so then fudge me.....

Solanke has already showed that he can offer a new dimension and will score plenty of goals once he gets in the groove, he's hardly had any time here and been injured for the majority of it.

Are people seriously questioning him already?! If so then fudge me.....
Yep
Our fans have no patience I’m afraid
Worth seeing some of the comments on the match thread

More concerned about our refusal to play to him rather than the player himself. Was a period when we messed up trying to play from the back, could have just gone long and played off him instead of Vic shanking it out for a throw.

Arsenal done exactly that 30 seconds later, went long, made us defend.
I think the players don’t seem to think they can make the passes

He was certainly a physical presence that kept their two big CBs on their toes. Problem is as said so much, he fed on scraps.

That chance he had when Son pressed, was that because he is still recovering from injury? Kane, for example, i think would have hit that first time.

Is hitting it first time what most strikers would have done?
Ot did his attempt to control and get a better angle/position a bit more 'normal'?

He was certainly a physical presence that kept their two big CBs on their toes. Problem is as said so much, he fed on scraps.

That chance he had when Son pressed, was that because he is still recovering from injury? Kane, for example, i think would have hit that first time.

Is hitting it first time what most strikers would have done?
Ot did his attempt to control and get a better angle/position a bit more 'normal'?
The chance you refer too I would say is just a lack of match sharpness
Kane just that first time
Most others take a touch
He took two before trying the “shot”

I like the way he presses. What I don't like is how most of the other players don't press properly; it's always so slow and lethargic and hardly ever in unison. The whole point is to close down as many passing lanes as possible, or be ready to intercept them. I expect much more from players like Johnson when it comes to trying to win the ball back.

I agree
its sad really that fans who have seen him only twice in our shirt are allready full of the negatives about him. Now i am not saying he will turn out to be a world beater but for fudges sake lets give him time before we start with the negativies.

its sad really that fans who have seen him only twice in our shirt are allready full of the negatives about him. Now i am not saying he will turn out to be a world beater but for fudges sake lets give him time before we start with the negativies.
We saw hold up play form him I haven’t seen since berbatov
His pressing is brilliant too
The rest will click with service

Back