• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Does anyone have a GIF of that goal? I didn't see one on here.

yK8yb0g.gif

At the start of the fighting rooster podcast they had the chant from the rumble in the jungle; it would be such a great terrace chant

Alli
Boom aye ay

Alli
Boom aye ay

Alli
Boom aye ay

Just tested out a repaired phone by watching the "best of Sky Sports Super Saturday" (or whatever it's called) on YouTube. The bit for Dele Alli's goal was just great to see. Matt LeTissier just sitting there applauding -- if anyone can appreciate a goal like that, it's him. It had me grinning like a chimp.

I was feeling pretty jaded about football a few years ago. Is it because we're doing so well this season that my love for the game (and Spurs!) is back? Is it the style of football we're playing? Is it the young homegrown players? The fact that we know the stories behind Kane, Dier, Mason, Alli and so on?

Whatever it is, I've got an obscene amount of man-love for them. It all comes together to give our club some character. Character that I think Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project just don't have. Character that neutral fans seem to be buying into.

It's bloody brilliant.

I just love seeing that goal, haven't had a lot of joy watching tottenham the last couple of years but that is a microcosm (big word some may have to look up) of where we're heading now, COYS

Seven goals so far this season - no teenager has scored more goals in a season for Spurs' first team, according to the club. Nick Barmby second best with six.

What a brilliant season this kid is having, let's hope he's not too worn out - should perhaps consider giving him a rest against Watford. We'll need him for the run in.

Potentially consecutive young player of the year awards for 2 different players.

It's gotta be him. Isn't the voting soon too? Seem to remember the voting being ridiculously early.

Unless of course Martial gets it, because he plays for Manure.

It's gotta be him. Isn't the voting soon too? Seem to remember the voting being ridiculously early.

Unless of course Martial gets it, because he plays for Manure.

Martial has been average, has a few good spells but no where near as consistent as Alli. If alli doesn't get it then its a fix.

I think the only thing that can stop him is if Kane finishes top scorer. Importantly, Alli has caught the imagination of the pundits, the players, and the neutrals.
if Kane finishes top scorer then he should win the overall award. How Sanchez won the 2015 player of the year when Kane was way out in front as the top scorer in 2015 I'll never know.

Martial has been average, has a few good spells but no where near as consistent as Alli. If alli doesn't get it then its a fix.

Yep. But he's young and plays for Manure, so by definition he's the next messiah.

Back