• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Romero

It's so not Romero that it may have had the shock value to work.
Too many do it so often, and usually for no reason, that the message is ignored.

Interesting thought.
Thing is, he is definitely popular in the dressing room...but he's got to feel that moment on the pitch. It cannot be taught.

Interesting thought.
Thing is, he is definitely popular in the dressing room...but he's got to feel that moment on the pitch. It cannot be taught.
Perhaps it can't be taught. If that's true I think it can still be learnt.

Feel that moment and then what for me is a big part of the question that the squad has to figure out. I'm rather confident that most of the players felt that this wasn't going the right way, that the momentum was shifting and they probably felt at least somewhat powerless to do something about it.

If you could have stopped the game somewhere at 1-2 or 2-2 and asked the players how they feel about how the game is going I think to a man they would feel something in the direction of "not so well now". What to do when that feeling arises?

They were powerless to do something about it in that game, they were in fact unable to do whatever was needed to change things. But that doesn't have to be true in the future. That's where they need to find solutions.

Once again doing his own thing in the buildup to their equaliser.

View attachment 17790
World class players don't switch off as much as he does. Said it before and I will say it again. Would rather have Drag's and VdV as partnership, when Romero is switched on, probably one of the best in the world, but he is not switched on far too often and he alone has cost us so many points this season already.

World class players don't switch off as much as he does. Said it before and I will say it again. Would rather have Drag's and VdV as partnership, when Romero is switched on, probably one of the best in the world, but he is not switched on far too often and he alone has cost us so many points this season already.
I’d like to see that pairing tried in real game

Is there something about the travel back from Argentina that makes him less switched on after International games?
Will he back tomorrow or will it be Friday when he's back in training? Not much time to adjust to our timezone before Saturday lunchtime. We can only hope he doesn't forget to mark his man again..............

Is there something about the travel back from Argentina that makes him less switched on after International games?
Will he back tomorrow or will it be Friday when he's back in training? Not much time to adjust to our timezone before Saturday lunchtime. We can only hope he doesn't forget to mark his man again..............
We don’t know when he will be back because we don’t get told he has a private jet… unless he doesn’t get one

I'm sure the 'To private jet or not to private jet' story has a few more air miles left in it.

I'm sure the 'To private jet or not to private jet' story has a few more air miles left in it.

of-course-sarcastic.gif

Back