• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Conor Gallagher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news if we’re not interested. He’s very average and there are areas of much greater importance for us to strengthen, primarily a PL proven No 9.

My thoughts as well on both your points. Good player maybe but not what we really need.

My thoughts as well on both your points. Good player maybe but not what we really need.

Think we & Ange like him, but he never was a 40M+ player (in last year of contract)

Chelsea owners are also probably reluctant to stir up more anger with their own fans by selling to us.

Atleti's offer will probably be the one that counts

Gray signing put pay to this one a long time ago. Short of getting a 40m offer for Bissouma, there’s no way this is happening.

Last edited:
Ange probably likes him as he'll run for a long time before his battery runs out. Plus the running doesn't appear to break him.

BUT I'm used to Bentancurs Sarrs Udogies Porros Kulus joining my team....
They all have what he has but that something extra as well.

He could easily be a young Robbie Savage.

Edit: plus fudge helping them out with ffp
Run on for a long time
Run on, ducking and dodging... .

A professional footballer who plays for Chelsea and is an England international and he has no ball skillset? 😂
Exactly the same as Royal. Played for Barca and a Brazilian international but has no ball skillset.

Both are great at what they do without the ball, but hinder front footed possession based sides

A professional footballer who plays for Chelsea and is an England international and he has no ball skillset? 😂
He’s a workhorse who does what the managers ask.

That doesn’t mean he’s talented on the ball. I’d urge you to watch him during games with your own eyes. Looks horrible in possession and I’ve never seen someone kick it out of play so often when trying to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back