• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I think it's preposterous, his business interests in the uk have nothing to do with the situation in Ukraine, he has nothing to do with the situation in the Ukraine

It isn't hard to become a billionaire if state resources are effectively handed to you on a plate like what happened at the end of the Soviet era. He might have uk business interests but that stems from Russian wealth.

not at all, members of the military and ruling govt should be dealt with accordingly

In the spirit of discussion (thus not personal but spicy!!!!!) I think that's highly naive. Just because they don't have the title, it does not mean they're not involved. In fact, I'd say their money buys them anonymity. In effect, you could speculate that Putin works for THEM, much like you could say Obama's bosses are the likes of the Koch Brothers...

it's not about being involved or not

it's about being able to prove in a court of law without any doubt that he is involved

such things cannot be imposed on a hunch

it's not about being involved or not

it's about being able to prove in a court of law without any doubt that he is involved

such things cannot be imposed on a hunch

I suppose you could say the same about anybody on the planet, you don't have to be in the military or ruling government to be involved do you? I just find it strange that you think only 'ruling government and military' should be held accountable.

They might be unbeaten at home, but they've lost away at Everton, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Stoke (which are all tough places to go) and most recently Aston Villa and Palace. Two away losses in a row against two of the ****test teams in the league.

Bj6SlYVCcAAirLN.jpg

Can't wait to hear what bollox Mourinho comes out with now.

"They were stronger than us in terms of their mentality and commitment, and because of that I feel comfortable to say they deserved it."

A man of surprises, Jose! I have to say I do have a soft spot for him.

"They were stronger than us in terms of their mentality and commitment, and because of that I feel comfortable to say they deserved it."

A man of surprises, Jose! I have to say I do have a soft spot for him.

Magnaimous in defeat. I'm surprised actually.

I used to like him in his first stint but this time around he's just been a dingdonghead for the most part.

Magnaimous in defeat. I'm surprised actually.

I used to like him in his first stint but this time around he's just been a dingdonghead for the most part.

That is funny because first time round I found him to be a wind up merchant and this time a decent guy who gives other teams a fair amount of respect. He still moans like all managers except for spurs ones do. If it was not for backing avb I would say his behaviour this year has been perfect.

That is funny because first time round I found him to be a wind up merchant and this time a decent guy who gives other teams a fair amount of respect. He still moans like all managers except for spurs ones do. If it was not for backing avb I would say his behaviour this year has been perfect.

Oh yes he was a wind up merchant all right, and that is why I liked him then. He had the media eating out of the palm of his hand. He was taking the **** out of all of them all and most were too gormless to realise it. This time he is just a parody of his former self and I don't find anything likeable about it.

Back