• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

Top 6 v eachother :

RRvsdN8.png

Take a look at this!

Top Six form guide since our defeat at the Etihad back in December:

__________________P_______W___D___L_______GF___GA______Pts_________GD

Tottenham ______14______11___3___0_______33____9_______36_________+24
Liverpool________14______10___2___2_______34____12______32_________+22
Man City_________14______10___2___2_______34____12______32_________+20
Man Utd_________14_______9___3___2_______23____13______30_________+10
Chelsea__________13_______5___3___5_______21____16______18__________+5
Arsenal__________12_______5___2___5_______24____18______17__________+6

...and all without a single minute from Toby.

Wow, fair play to United. Mourinho must be absolutely loving that. It’s the kind of performance that makes me think there’s no reason we ‘should’ beat them in the cup semi. If they play with that second half intensity against us we will have an extremely tough game on our hands, particularly if we play like we did today.

2nd might now be very tough, but if we can get 3 top 3 finishes in a row, that would be an amazing achievement.

Wow, fair play to United. Mourinho must be absolutely loving that. It’s the kind of performance that makes me think there’s no reason we ‘should’ beat them in the cup semi. If they play with that second half intensity against us we will have an extremely tough game on our hands, particularly if we play like we did today.

2nd might now be very tough, but if we can get 3 top 3 finishes in a row, that would be an amazing achievement.
It will be a great game. Two sides who will be going full pelt for this and spurs winning

Yeah, but a trophy...:(

Now 13 teams who cannot overhaul us :-

Leicester
Everton
Watford
Brighton and Hove Albion
Bournemouth
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Swansea City
Huddersfield Town
West Ham United
Southampton
Crystal Palace
Stoke City
West Bromwich Albion​

I bitched and bitched about our early season form being an issue, some people thought me crazy.

But it’s not like they weren’t trying in early season.

We had a massive adjustment to make.

If we get CL this year, of all years, making it 3 consecutive CL qualifications, then it’s Poch’s best achievement with us bar none, so far.

We won’t have missed out on anything season because of done slightly slow early firm. No-one was going to catch City this season.

Also, actually pretty furious with City capitulating like they did. Actually furious with most of the league acting like they have been beaten before a game starts against them. City were pathetic, and it just showed they can actually be got at.

Also, actually pretty furious with City capitulating like they did. Actually furious with most of the league acting like they have been beaten before a game starts against them. City were pathetic, and it just showed they can actually be got at.

I think Pep sides live on an edge of extreme professionalism without warmth or deep camaraderie. Almost like machines. You can pay a price for that. They will still walk the league but there is no way they will beat Liverpool.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Two defeats in succession will hopefully have majorly damaged their confidence. Especially as they conceded six goals in the process. Not what they've come to expect so that air of superiority and invincibility will have been undermined.

However we all know Pep is capable of getting them back up so no point getting our hopes up too much on the back of it.

But they can be beaten and we are certainly good enough on our day so - fingers crossed.

Two defeats in succession will hopefully have majorly damaged their confidence. Especially as they conceded six goals in the process. Not what they've come to expect so that air of superiority and invincibility will have been undermined.

However we all know Pep is capable of getting them back up so no point getting our hopes up too much on the back of it.

But they can be beaten and we are certainly good enough on our day so - fingers crossed.

Nailed on draw innit

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back