• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

By the way, before Ozil missed his pen, I thought he was offside by a slight bit…his eyes were offside…HIS EYES WERE OFFSI-I-IDE, MESUT OZIL, HIS EYES WERE OFFSIDE!
Cahthorla offski…Flappianksi onski. Oh I remember how much I HATE them!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha...

Diego vindicated with his bold move to merging the threads.

or not - why must you torment us like this OMT gods!

Could have very easily snapped Robben´s leg straight off there. Clearest penalty in a while. Bet Wenger didn´t see it.

CL final v Chelsea still wrangles me, I will never forgive them.

German league club taking penalties v English team. Guaranteed miss

But, German national team taking one v England, they never f#ckin miss. German t@sspots

Did you see the **** in goal giving thr 4th official the ****er sign as he walked down the tunnel, another match ban for that Id say...

This will be like 70% Bayern now

The Arsenal fans with that monotone Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal chant really ****s me off so so much

Ah well,

Still 50 mins to go and they'll have to work their tails off. Could be a rugged time - bumps, bruises, strains. Takes a lot out of a team, next league games against agricultural clubs from the Clydesdale league - Sunderland in 3 days, then away to Stoke.

You get my drift.

Ever since we beat them at the Lane Arsenal have been solid defensively. I really do hope we can just settle on a settled defensive unit.

Back