• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

Re: (Unofficial) Match Thread - Goons Vs Bayern

Why on earth have you done this?? Remember the last time you gave Bayern their own thread? This is a disaster

oezil looks fuucking knackered already :lol:

what the hell is wrong with him?

dives. no free kick. the guy is a complete *****.

My old man played in goal and he always said don't dive when it comes to penalties as you won't save well struck pens that go in the corner anyway and a lot of penalties go a yard either side of the keeper.

their record in the league suggests otherwise

I was just messing. But Guardiola has some fantastic players in addition to Juups squad. Thiago and Goetze.

But I can't believe Schweiny and Muller are only on the bench

I'm impressed with Arsenal here. Really have taken me by surprise. Bayern need to show some character here and wake up. Arsenal will burn out as this game wears on at the pace they are chasing and harrying

Back