• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

I miss the (formerly) jug-eared lad. I wish we could have kept him for one more season. At least.

The poor lad couldn't buy a win in those days...

Twitter / OldSchoolPanini: Gareth BALE - Tootenham Hotspur 2007-08
Bj69e3jCcAABphr.jpg

Wow coincidence!

News just told the score of tge game whilst have an earphone and watching Only Fools and Horses (episide Long Legs of the Law) Rodney reading a paper just said "Chelsea dropped 3 on Saturday"...

Why could i have watched it before the game haha!

If Zlatan is out that tie is not over yet. Only Bayern and Real are certs at this moment.

Even without Zlatan they will be a massive threat.

Cavani can spearhead the attack with Lucas, lavezzi supporting, or even Pastore. They have some incredible options

Poor old Jose blaming his dearth of strikers, well old boy why didnt you buy one or not loan out a decent one but no you buy 753 midfielders so other teams couldnt get them

No sympathy

the chealski tie is not over.....they were 3-1 down to a very good Napoli (Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik) when Di Mateo took over from AVB and they won the return at the bridge and we all know how that season ended dont we :(

yeah 2-0 at home isn't beyond the realm of possibility, this PSG side is a more solid unit than that Napoli side though imo

and they score a lot of goals, i think they have a +50 GD in L1 this season

i'd love to see them (well, mainly Zlatan) progress and win it, wouldn't mind seeing the welsh wonder get his hands on it mind

Yeah, I'm really not sure why people are so dismissive of the idea Chelsea can win 2-0. For sure Chelsea are on a pretty horrid run the last few weeks, but when they've clicked this season they've looked a very powerful side. They can definitely pull one of those performances out.

Yeah, I'm really not sure why people are so dismissive of the idea Chelsea can win 2-0. For sure Chelsea are on a pretty horrid run the last few weeks, but when they've clicked this season they've looked a very powerful side. They can definitely pull one of those performances out.

They have a decent chance of winning but I'm unsure about them keeping a clean sheet against PSG.

think it's more about them playing a very good PSG side, this is not a utd v olympiakos situation, this PSG side would be up there with Chelsea if they were in the prem.

Back