• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2016/17

Big surprise, the officials help Real. Watch them do the same for Barca tomorrow. The CL never changes, same old teams in the semis with Real ultimately winning it with a 95th minute offside header from Sergio Ramos and Galeforce claiming Bale is the best player in the world despite being outscored by about 10 other players in world football.

but look who assisted all of the goals scored by that 10...

#Baleive

;)

I know people hate him, minds are set now whatever he does, but for me Ronaldo is a phenomenon. He never gives up.

......being a complete and utter cvnt!

Messi+bigger+than+Ronaldo.jpg

I know people hate him, minds are set now whatever he does, but for me Ronaldo is a phenomenon. He never gives up.
You. Are. Naughty.

I'm not allowed to call you names on here, but Ronaldo was really invisible and only showed up when it was a tap in. And he handballed it. Iversen could have done that

You. Are. Naughty.

I'm not allowed to call you names on here, but Ronaldo was really invisible and only showed up when it was a tap in. And he handballed it. Iversen could have done that

regarding tonight I was referring more to his determination to get into those positions at that point of the game, he's an incredible athlete, i'd be surprised if there was anyone on the pitch with more miles on the clock than him

sticks and stones and all that

I'm in Spain today watching Spanish TV and they are showing how much Ronaldo was offside to claim his goals against ten men. Vulva

I think there is an expectation with the greats, they are graded differently, on a curve, nothing is ever good enough, it was only a tap, only a penalty, only worth a single point on the scoreboard...

regarding tonight I was referring more to his determination to get into those positions at that point of the game, he's an incredible athlete, i'd be surprised if there was anyone on the pitch with more miles on the clock than him

sticks and stones and all that
His determination? He was 25 meters offside initially, because he didn't bother running, and just waited for Marcelo to do all the work for him and give him a tap in. He'd have gone mental had Marcelo slotted it in himself, which he rightfully should have!

His determination? He was 25 meters offside initially, because he didn't bother running, and just waited for Marcelo to do all the work for him and give him a tap in. He'd have gone mental had Marcelo slotted it in himself, which he rightfully should have!

Would love to see how he would react if Bale/Isco/Kroos/insert name here scored with a screamer rather than squaring it Ronaldo and taking the safer option and the goal went on to win them the league or CL. Never known any other player in football to court such personal accolades and glory above all else, including winning trophies for and as a team.

Would love to see how he would react if Bale/Isco/Kroos/insert name here scored with a screamer rather than squaring it Ronaldo and taking the safer option and the goal went on to win them the league or CL. Never known any other player in football to court such personal accolades and glory above all else, including winning trophies for and as a team.

previous evidence suggests he'd throw a little bit of a strop

Galeforce, we appear to have a Gold/White Dress v Blue/Black Dress thing going on here!

Next you'll be telling me that your avatar is blue shirt, black belly :rolleyes:

Galeforce, we appear to have a Gold/White Dress v Blue/Black Dress thing going on here!

Next you'll be telling me that your avatar is blue shirt, black belly :rolleyes:

you don't think video replays would have cleared those offsides and late tackle calls up?

it's not actually me in my avatar by the way, although my belly is similar #neverred

all of those would be easily fixed with video replays for the officials

we have to have it
Ah but that would've added a couple of minutes to the game and what would us football fans have to talk about if not the officiating... #jumpersforgoalposts

Sorry, I was supposed to quote this with that....

I think thats a bad tackle.

But, I also think the ref didn't see it that way and was intending to book Robben for a dive as he heads for him rather than Casemiro, who is 15 yards up the pitch by then and the ref doesn't even glance in his direction.

My bad.

Sorry, I was supposed to quote this with that....

My bad.

righto, ok

I really don't see the ref look at Casemiro in that replay, he doesn't wave him back, or point at the spot, toot his whistle or any of the things that refs do in that situation, he only has eyes for Robben

it's a foul, i'm not arguing that at all

Back